Collapse

has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

Eesh getting hit in the knackers wouldn't be pleasant. Then again, you'd have to be a good shot or just be blasting a whole lot to hit someone in the nuts. I usually wear like 3 pairs of socks and 2/3 pairs of underwear when I go airsofting anyway because it's absolutely friggin freezing.

As for getting shot in the mouth? I've read about it but never been hit there. I got hit in the ear and finger nails and that's about it for the painful bits. I've taken precautions against getting shot in the face and mouth by buying my lovely full face Army of Two mask. I love airsoft and I don't mind getting shot at all, but I don't fancy risking my teeth as target practice A gum shield just isn't my kinda thing either.

Comment

How the hell were all your testicles smart enough to work out the fps the bb was going at? haha mine were'nt smart enough to work that one out hehe

Comment

Been hit in the lips many times,hurts quite a bit but there was a chap I skirmished with years ago who, when shouting out some orders to the rest of the team, swallowed a burst of fire from a 249.

He looked kind of green for a little while ...
        Systema PTW, Systema PTW, KSC MP7....ahh hell I lost count years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by strettman View Post
          i know this will sound funny but what does it actually feel like getting shot in the balls? does it sting??? or just ache like mad
          Mate, please visit Fearful silence airsoft (West Yorkshire)and we'll let you discover the feeling yourself.
          Its something that need to be experienced, as words cannot describe the feeling of being rinsed full auto across the old man and plums, fron 6ft away.
          Suffice to say i sat down and had a little cry!
          (I'm 40 by the way, not 15).
          Destroyer, whenever my missus is here the transition between mouth and nuts is an easy one to explain......
          Ratty
          Trader Feedback.
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

LMAO

that was classic *applauds*

Comment

lol, my first game at cs i lost my top 2 teeth and cracked the lower left one, there was a guy with some super fast gun right round the corner and you can guess what happend next, not put me off one bit thoug!

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer View Post
                LMAO

that was classic *applauds*
                ;-)
                Trader Feedback.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

In hot weather, I was wearing a t shirt, got lit up from behind on full auto and the guy had a hot aeg. He did a really tight grouping between my shoulders, that bled like you wouldnt believe.

Comment

ouch, how hot was the gun?

Comment

Originally posted by ratty1968 View Post
                      Destroyer, whenever my missus is here the transition between mouth and nuts is an easy one to explain......
                      Ratty
                      Que? :s

Comment

Got shot right on the tip of my bell at the weekender night game in the village, fell to the floor and a mate dragged me away by the webbing.

Another one was when i saw my mate get shot in the lip, it swelled up looked like a bee had stung him. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by suicidejim View Post
                          Got shot right on the tip of my bell at the weekender night game in the village, fell to the floor and a mate dragged me away by the webbing.

Another one was when i saw my mate get shot in the lip, it swelled up looked like a bee had stung him. lol.
                          that brings a whole new meaning to the words "head shot"

Comment

Good god, that's so disgustingly fantastically amusing..... i laughed and died a little inside at the same time
                            If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer...

Comment

Got lit up in the face last today, halfway back to the deadzone, pulled a bb out of one of my nostrils. Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                                Got lit up in the face last today, halfway back to the deadzone, pulled a bb out of one of my nostrils. Hmm.
                                Sorry mate, but that is a tad funny, lol
                                Trader Feedback:
                                New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                                Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

strettman i have no soul...... according to south park Find out more about strettman
                                Working...
                                X