Collapse

has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

didn't you have your mask/glasses on?

Comment

No, I was one of my own when I was preparing for testing, I wasn't in a match.

Thankfully it only got one eye, and my vision returned the next day.

Comment

ouchhh, haha, that must have been so painfull but funny to watch. bit off topic but a few days ago my mum was walking away from her car to go into the house and she tripped over the curb and smacked her head on the wall and i just couldn't stop laughing at her, i'm still laughing at her now

Comment

Got my lip split once from a sniper, from that day on i have always worn protection :P

My private area seems to be an attractive place for BBs to impact:
          1 - On the tip (bell ended)
          1 - On the side of it (worst welt i have ever suffered)
          2-3 - On the nuts

I dunno if people plan it or something but i've been nutted with guns too when people turn round and it takes the impact.

Always wear head protection since the time i ran into an iron bar that was facing me, the helmet shows the scars... that could have been a trip to hospital.

Comment

Hey

I was shot in the mouth at close range, i was unlucky as i lost my front tooth, it just shattered. It cost me £500 to have my tooth fixed properly.

I have to say it was VERY painful, from now on i wear a full face mask only

Comment

i always find that some full faced masks are a real pain cause you just can't bearly look down the sights of your gun and it's really annoying if you're a sniper

Comment

yeah i know what you mean about the sight trouble when wearing a mask, I would rather keep my teeth tho, i have tried other face protection like a half face mask but its not the same

Comment

I've been shot in the mouth twice.

First time was a sniper that shot me straight into my gob, most painful airsoft experience ever. It hit the back of my throat!

Second time was from an MP5 burst from around 20 feet away. A few hit my lips and teeth which didn't really hurt, but I managed to swallow a damn BB. A nice white 0.22g son of a bitch!

Comment

Its also funny when grenades ignite themselves in peoples pockets. Especially when theyre jumpin around tryin to get it out of the buttoned up pocket before it goes off! Quite a big hole was left in the trouser pocket.
                    sigpic

Comment

talking of trouser pockets, my mate didnt mean to, chucked a grenade about 20 metres and managed to lodge it in some poor bastards pocket!!
                      TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
                      Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

Yeah, he lobbed it over a bush at them and just heard "SH*T! Marshall!" BANG. The game had to be stopped to check he was ok. Luckily his mate ripped his pocket open and the thunder flash fell to the floor before explosion.
                        TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
                        Tokyo Marui P90
                        HFC M9 Special Forces
                        KSC Glock 18c

Comment

lol, my mate said he got a flash in his back pocket, but he's known to lie.... quite abit

Comment

Someone at my local site put a flash in someones back pocket...

Quite funny but very stupid.

Comment

Sorry, I know the following isn't 100% relevant, but...

4 years ago, 2 guys in Vietnam load outs, bearing 500fps+ sniper rifles at the top of a very covered hill...

I'm about to do one for a covered place half way up the hill when a bald guy comes down and I see this white thing on his neck. YES! It was a BB lodged in his neck, with a small trickles of blood coming from it...

I decided to stay put.

I don't know how many of you go on ASR, but there was a thread like this on there, and someone posted a link to a government website. The website gave statistics including fatalities by airsoft rifles, I don't about you guys, but I was pretty shocked. But thinking about it, even though a 9mm travels with much more weight (potential energy), it is only going at around 1100-1200fps, so it isn't that surprising to me.

To Vets... I remember the "law" on fps limits being very slack at most airsoft sites 4-5 years ago, no-one was ever chrono'd where I went. Was this the same for everyone else? Because I could have sworn that the guys I mentioned before in vietnam load out were using 600fps (maybe more) rifles.
                              Trader Feedback:
                              New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                              Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

jeeze where to even begin on this.

I've been shot so many times in the face I've lost count. But i pretty much have refused to buy a face mask as 1. im cheap. and 2. I find them uncomfortable. I've taken numerous hits to the head/mouth/face etc. And more than a few direct hits to the glasses at very close range. One kid with a luger springs to mind. man did it make me jump as the bb shattered on my glasses.

My most painful hit was right on the front of my top lip. it was going so quick I felt the impact on my gum. It knocked me flat and knocked the breath out of me. I literally crawled out of that room lol.

My first bad one was at the gunman dday game where I got shot charging up the beach and popped the BB out the back of my hand whilst walking back to the landing craft. Those gas tanaka kar98k rifles caused a few injuries on me over the years.

At another ww2 game I was sat reloading my old m1 carbine on a rock when my CO called out to me. I turned sideways to answer and was promptly shot in the side of the lip. it covered my entire top in blood and I couldnt speak properly for days.

However my worst one by far was at the russian WW2 game where I was chasing a german with a tanaka kar98k through a forest with my thompson. we both stopped and fired a shot but he was only about 7 metres away on a 25 degree day. After staunching the bleeding and getting the wound checked I went back and got him with a friend. That was saturday. On monday when I got to work and the swelling was down I could feel the BB in my skin. So I went along to casualty and several long explanations later(so they didnt try and call the police, and also so they didnt bother sending me to proper surgery) a german doctor(talk about irony) removed the BB after 45 mins of fiddling and cutting. it was 5mm under my skin and 7mm back from the original entry point. Even got to keep the xray to prove it heh. oh and the scar from the stitches.

So mostly I've been lucky damage wise. one of my team mates had half his front tooth shot off. I've seen another old team mate pop a bb out of his neck.

the real irony of it all was I went to a pre xmas game in late december and in their raffle won a full posh face mask. May just start using it now

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

strettman i have no soul...... according to south park Find out more about strettman
                                Working...
                                X