Collapse

has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: has anyone ever got shot in the mouth?

I think this thread should be closed on the account of it is putting me off airsoft...

:eek:

lol :D
    Last edited by jagillham; 6 January, 2009, 13:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhysd2 View Post
      However my worst one by far was at the russian WW2 game where I was chasing a german with a tanaka kar98k through a forest with my thompson. we both stopped and fired a shot but he was only about 7 metres away on a 25 degree day. After staunching the bleeding and getting the wound checked I went back and got him with a friend. That was saturday. On monday when I got to work and the swelling was down I could feel the BB in my skin. So I went along to casualty and several long explanations later(so they didnt try and call the police, and also so they didnt bother sending me to proper surgery) a german doctor(talk about irony) removed the BB after 45 mins of fiddling and cutting. it was 5mm under my skin and 7mm back from the original entry point. Even got to keep the xray to prove it heh. oh and the scar from the stitches.
      Surely their rifle was not within site limits, or he was not playing within the rules (if he had a 500fps rifle he should have been like 30yards away)?

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
      I think this thread should be closed on the account of it is putting me off airsoft...

:eek:

lol :D
      Mate, this is nothing, you should check out ASR and their stories - They use rifles with crazy fps in the US, and I've read of people having BB make holes in their ABS kevlar helmets and rifles. Sickening I know!
      Trader Feedback:
      New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
      Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Well that sort of defeats the point of airsoft not ending up with deaths... realism to the point people actually die seems a tad ott...
        If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer...

Comment

now that would add a sense of competition! ;P
          TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
          Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

Im not sure if the rifle ever did get chrono'd but either way we were at a site which didnt have strict limits as it was a very open large site. instead they prefer to operate a "dont do anything stupid" policy.

the guy was under the 20m engagement range for the rifle though heh but it was a easy mistake to make. when your being chased headlong through a forest instinct takes over he apologised and was friendly about it all. even gave me a bottle of bourban

Comment

Ouch some of these storys are putting me off wearing just glasses. Ok this was last sunday, we were stuck and the enemy was putting down fire on us, I ask my mate to borrow his pistol, and i went round the corner. I saw some guys head and shot thinking he was the only guy, only to hear some crazy ass ROF and then feeling the wrath of it, I had a random spot on the side of my head and some BB's hit it, the size of half a ping pong ball hanging out the side of my head afterwards.

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

i got full autoed in the kahonas by a dude with a very, very fast mp5............ i nearly killed the noob....... definately brought a tear or two.....

Comment

i got shot by a ranger in the mouth about 3 months ago and it killed because i had a mouth olser (that's problem not how to spell it)
                  Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

i know this will sound funny but what does it actually feel like getting shot in the balls? does it sting??? or just ache like mad

Comment

like being punched in them.... but twice as bad.............. cup it is!!

Comment

Like an absolute bitch.......... and to Santa, its 'Ulcer' mate... lol
                        If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer...

Comment

how did this thread go from mouth to nuts??? (thats not meant to sound as wrong as it does) typical men we are

Comment

i thought it would be interesting if anyone got shot there, haha. really i should have put the title as what's your most painfull shot or hit or something along those lines

Comment

i agree, but youd have 200 people putting "NUTS" as reply............... would make for interesting reading lmao

Comment

Playing testicle russian roulette at, yet again, the weekender, was rather painful.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

strettman i have no soul...... according to south park Find out more about strettman
                                Working...
                                X