Animals in game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Animals in game.

I was lying prone with my old Dragunov in some long grass, nicely ghillied up with a pile of twigs and branches looking through my scope. Suddenly my view was obscured, there was a giant fat rabbit sitting right at my muzzle looking at me. I just whispered to it "You're lucky, I'm not hunting bunny wabbits today" and gave it a gentle prod in the bum to send it on its way

Also had a pheasant ambush a few times, there's an area where the plants form a cover about a foot off the ground, and they love to hide under that.

Comment

Animals can add some fantastic moments to airsoft, makes it feel so much more real. On numerous occasions at Free Fire Zone we've had muntjack run through the scrub while we've been moving around, which is always enough to get the pulse up and the eyes scanning your surroundings.

Someone's already mentioned the sheep at Urban Assault, but one of my favourite moments there was with three of us having snuck around behind enemy lines and sweeping buildings they occupied, moving slowly through one and having seen no contact we started to swing open a door and were met by a flight of pigeons, was nicely cinematic and put us all on edge for a few moments.

Comment

Animals in the game is the better option.Many games are now a days famous about animals. Many games are organized on national basis.

Comment

Ive had a few but the best was when a fox hunt,about 20 dogs and 12 horses ran through the game area :p

Comment

on the christmas special at CSW after the lunch break i noticed this little red robbin following me and my friend for pretty much the rest of the day until the last match.
            Was an odd experiance and no i didnt shoot at it.

Comment

so we were beginning to launch an assault on a large hill when the ground started to shake then from out of nowhere came a group of horses we all managed to get out of the way but the marshal didnt and ended up getting ran over by all of them luckily he didnt suffer any injuries

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

W.R.R Find out more about W.R.R
              Working...
              X