Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

I am affraid I am standing with Jag on this one, I am astounded by people travelling with weapons in public veiw please don't post stories about it on this forum I am pretty sure it is an offence and discussing illegal activites os not permitted, plus it makes us look stupid

Comment

No pretty sure about it Steve. I've seen a hard stop by a met police arv after a passer by saw what they thought was a gun in a car stationary in traffic. It was only a gun shaped lighter, but that still got their car rammed off the road and MP5s pointed at them! They don't p*** about, as that happened in the middle of one of the main Thames bridges.

Tiercel. OK the bus driver had a laugh about it and you got away with it, but if the vehicle coming the other way had been a MOFD police vehicle on a perimeter sweep, they would have come very close to shooting you. It is illegal to carry any form of RIF/IF/air weapon so it is VISIBLE to the general public.
      sigpic

Comment

Me and a mate were on our way to a game and decided to nip into a supermarket to stock on red bull as it was going to be a 48h game without stops
        The only thing was we were both in full gille suits and camo creamed to the eyeballs

We thought about taking the suits off before going in but then thought it would be funny to watch the old dears wonder why two talking bushes were wondering down an aisle

Comment

Originally posted by Rimms View Post
          Me and a mate were on our way to a game and decided to nip into a supermarket to stock on red bull as it was going to be a 48h game without stops
          The only thing was we were both in full gille suits and camo creamed to the eyeballs

We thought about taking the suits off before going in but then thought it would be funny to watch the old dears wonder why two talking bushes were wondering down an aisle
          Brilliant! Id have brought you the red bull you were after if I were there. Must have been a good giggle.

Curtis

Comment

Travelling back to plymouth from portsmouth, me and my mate saw a pheasant crossing the road, it saw us, stopped and proceeded to look for an escape route, so the dum bird ran in front of us and got splated, I looked behind us and my mate checked his rear view mirror, what we saw still makes me chuckle, it was just a big cloud of feathers were the pheasant had been.
            We drove off down the road laughing.
            Got stuck behind a car going rather slowely, so we over took it, about 30 seconds later the blue lights flashed us, we pulled over, 2 coppers got out the car and came down either side, they asked us where we had been and where we were going, we replied truthfully, when one spotted my Tacvest and noted we were both wearing combats, one search of a car later, lots of explaining about why we had enough weapons to supply a revolution, and all was good, took us an hour though. All because the dam dumb bird was still stuck rather nakedly in his front grill.
            To cap it off we hit a badger later on and nearly lost control of the car.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

i was in my dads work car (black windows) all in dpm. Drop leg (empty!) the looks were pretty weird walking into the bank!
              Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
              Seriously.... WTH?
              Tenth Prestige!
              http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
              http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

newbie, just imagine for a second what an armed cop would have thought. Blacked out car and drop leg. From a couple of dozen meters away they may well have not been able to see it was empty and you could have ended up in a world of pain. The police have been known to shoot people who have been carrying things (such as table legs and snooker cues) because at a glance they look like a gun. They don't need to see a gun to take the shot, only to reasonably believe that you are a threat to public safety.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newbieC View Post
                  i was in my dads work car (black windows) all in dpm. Drop leg (empty!) the looks were pretty weird walking into the bank!

Now dont take offence mate, but seriously have you been tested by MENSA lately?
                  Id say IMHO that the idea of walking into a bank with a drop leg and DPM and being a good idea is getting to room temperature IQ in the back of a freezer truck.
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

my best story is in full kit in my mates car, we were 5 in the car and no more space in the boot for things. So i had my helmet on and a rifle case laying across the three of us in the back. We went to drive through mcdonalds and got the most awkward look from the workers :

Comment

the bank was shut but you need to walk in to it to use the cash point
                      Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
                      Seriously.... WTH?
                      Tenth Prestige!
                      http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
                      http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

Some really SPECIAL people out there, and Newbie, you may just top the list.

Comment

If you really wanna draw funny looks, try marching through Tesco's in full Waffen SS gear. Those jackboots do make a lovelly sound as you clump down the aisles. :p
                          Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                          you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                          eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Nice on the SS rig, takes balls in this day and age, I rode a motorbike with one of the German style motorbike helmets, by god I got some serious abuse for that.
                            I get strange looks everytime I go softing, just moving my gear to the car gets my nosey neighbors eyes twitching, all my my guns in bags and covered up, but its the DPM and warrior chest rig that does it I think.
                            DPM is ok, but take the drop leg off, they have quick release clips for strangely enough, quickly removing them.
                            Going into a little chef in dirty DPMs and cam cream everywhere and stinkin like the ass end of a horse after a weekend game at GZ tends to set the strange looks mode on too.

Comment

Hahaha that's brilliant.

I did go for a night out in my Ghillie... it was a military fancy dress thing at a club, so me being me, took it a step further.

The bus there was brilliant, seeing a shrub beep in a oyster card then casually take a seat must of been classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Intervention View Post
                                Hahaha that's brilliant.

I did go for a night out in my Ghillie... it was a military fancy dress thing at a club, so me being me, took it a step further.

The bus there was brilliant, seeing a shrub beep in a oyster card then casually take a seat must of been classic.

Yep Iv got pics on FB with me in a ghuillie for halloween, it was well popular.
                                As was my SAS style rig last year.
                                What capped off the ghuillie suit was hiding in a bush and jumpin out on a bunch of Chavs, mate Iv never seen a bunch of 'hardnuts' scream and run so fast in my life, they didnt even see me when they sat on the wall in front of me, that was until "BOO" "Happy halloween"
                                Mwahahahahaha.:D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X