Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

weirdest thing, being COD'd meleed from a distance..
    i left that feeling a little different..

Comment

we normaly go to the pub after games at my local so there is normaly a few people giving funny looks at a load of us in dpm but it is a little nearby village pub and new faces get funny looks so doesnt mean much but we usualy clear the bar.
      Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...945#post233945

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
        Travelling back to plymouth from portsmouth, me and my mate saw a pheasant crossing the road, it saw us, stopped and proceeded to look for an escape route, so the dum bird ran in front of us and got splated, I looked behind us and my mate checked his rear view mirror, what we saw still makes me chuckle, it was just a big cloud of feathers were the pheasant had been.
        We drove off down the road laughing.
        Got stuck behind a car going rather slowely, so we over took it, about 30 seconds later the blue lights flashed us, we pulled over, 2 coppers got out the car and came down either side, they asked us where we had been and where we were going, we replied truthfully, when one spotted my Tacvest and noted we were both wearing combats, one search of a car later, lots of explaining about why we had enough weapons to supply a revolution, and all was good, took us an hour though. All because the dam dumb bird was still stuck rather nakedly in his front grill.
        To cap it off we hit a badger later on and nearly lost control of the car.
        Working through the cast of Farthing Wood?

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
          Working through the cast of Farthing Wood?

Yes very true. It seemed like it on the day. :D
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I can add a fox, a duck and loads of rabbits to the list!

Was there a duck in Farthing Wood?
            sigpic

Comment

We also used to go to the macdonals down the road from my old site after games still in combats, full camo cream etc (no holsters or anything though) and sitting in to eat
              Again 10+ guys all like that tend to get funny looks

Also I think we need a new thread - fun things to do in a ghille suit

Comment

I went to an Indian for an eat-in curry once, after a paintball game, in full DPM and with another 2 guys who were also in their gear.

The worst thing was, that we went there as they didn't have a drinks licence so you could take your own booze, and I had a bottle of bubbly that I'd won for a single handed charge over a bridge that went wrong. I slipped, landed on my arse with my legs apart and my nuts in the direction of the enemy, so I just simply rolled off the bridge and into the stream. Problem was it was stagnant and full of deer piss etc. No chance to clean up before the meal, so I must have stunk, but I was a regular so they didn't say anything and just served us.
                sigpic

Comment

On the way back from a milsim in Wales the whole of Airsoft Commando (about a dozen guys) stopped in some remote village for a pint... very strange looks...

Comment

On the way to woodland in November from Parley round the airport perimiter road it changes from 40 to 60 so early sunday morning great to clog it and go. Hobby Bobby and the genuine article in a panda car got very interested and stopped me on the perimiter of the airport asked where I was going on a Sunday morning at this time. explained to a mates house then out by which time I was out of the car in combat bottoms but normal polo shirt at which point they enquired about the contents of the boot of the car.

I explained to them that I was off to Airsoft at the Ground Zero site and the boot was full of guns at which point they asked me to open the boot.

So there I was at the end of the Airport runway standing on the pavement showing the nice police person and hobby bobby my SCAR with EGLM fitted the SA80, Deagle, Browning and APS needless to say other road users found this slightly interesting. One phone call to Winfrith HQ (I presume) later I was let on my way by two very bemused protectors of the people.

If your reading thanks chap it made my day and me laugh a lot.

For those who are interested we should all carry all RIF's in the boot in cases or bags and I would also recomend not wearing holsters even empty ones. Fortunately I live in Dorset where firearms offences are not a huge issue but I can only imagine the outcome if this had taken place in London or Manchester where they are.

Take care all
                    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

had a car crash on a very busy mini roundabout, and had to shift guns from one car to another, sadly some of the bellends in the car didnt have rifle bags, so we where shifting them about 15 meters from the boot of the crashed car to the other one, in full combats, hiding them under a blanket, as a police car drove past, the officer in the passenger seat looked and waved at us :s, they didnt even stop and ask us what we where doing!
                      PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

a rifle bag was the first chuffing thing i bought with my gun. it's an absolute necessity.

on my way back from a game in.. er, well a part of hong kong you won't know. on the bus. my speed loader dropped out of my pocket and bb's spilled everywhere. the rest of the journey home, bb's were rolling around, the other passengers mildly annoyed.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Casshern that is such a funny story cos everyone elsei s like WHOA DANGEROUS!!! THE LAWWWW

and Ive just imagined awkward lift style music with you on the bus and BB's rolling around! so hilarious!

Comment

yeah, not so much worrying or dumb as simply embarrassing. people on the bus probably knew what was in my 'guitar case,' as i tell people, but if it's not on show - i'm not causing the public any problems. i had an encounter with the po-lice in britain when i first got airsoft guns, and now i treat them (guns and cops) with the respect they deserve.

i even think that discussing inproper use of airsoft guns is a bad idea. you never know which VCR spy is trounsing these forums looking for evidence of immature use. consider what people think when they see pictures of us pointing our guns around in our back gardens. i'm not having a go at anyone, simply URGING proper use and practice of these toys.

saying 'i'll shoot him for real' or even showing love for REAL guns is foolish in my opinion. this is a sad fact, but in this 'day and age,' we really must exercise extreme caution to keep our sport alive. airsoft is by no means a serious 'sport,' but it should be treated seriously.

rant over. going to mong kok to buy stuff.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

A few years back, a friend and I were walking home from a skirmish, me still in DPM trousers and muddy boots with my MC-51 in a tatty cardboard guitar box, back in the days before I wasn't smart or solvent enough to buy a proper rifle bag.
                              Halfway down a virtually unused path, we bumped into a supply teacher from our school days and got chatting with him about the pleasant weather and so on.

Eventually, he clocked the huge box under my arm and jovially noted that "Folks might think you've got a machinegun in there!". While the temptation to illuminate him on the design peculiarities of the MC-51 was present, I simply asserted that the box contained a guitar and tried to change the subject. When he pressed me to play him a tune, we made our excuses and left, vowing that we would buy dedicated rifle bags the second we hit the internet.
                              POW-LEECE THAT MOO-STASH
                              sigpic

Comment

Re: what's the weirdest thing to happen to you on the way or from a game?

My neighbours spend a lot of time indoors looking out at the world through net curtains. They know im an airsofter as I often arrive home in dpm and have explained to them a number of times how I am going to join the army after college. For some reason this couple didnt like the idea of having a future squaddie living next door and decided to do something about it (also probably something to do with a few fairly loud parties i had before this incident but i digress) Being woken up at 3 in the morning by a met police officer battering your door in, then being forcibly subdued along with your mother as your house is stripped for weapons is not enjoyable. There are two bonuses for this however, firstly the met police are very civil once they realise an operation has gone tits up and all theyve found are two-tone guns on private property. Secondly, wasting police time can result in a hefty fine and an annoying neighbour moving house very quickly.
                                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 12 February, 2010, 10:52. Reason: cleaning

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                                Working...
                                X