Hmm fighting invincible players now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm fighting invincible players now

This Fridays skirmish brought on a good bout of invincible players.

My team had to illiminate the enemy and we found them camping on the third floor corridor of the building we play in, most of the team moved forwards and advanced upon the enemy where I found an enemy member hiding in a room, the guy was sat in a single room of about 12ft x 12ft so in went a grenade, obviously he should have been dead so I advanced into the room thinking Oh! maybe I imagined he was there, but oh no, he was still there pretending to be a zombie and shot me as I entered the room, so being a good sport I took my hit and left to room and mentioned this to the marshall who promptly told me to rejoin the game. So back into the room I went to find the little bugger, hmmm whats that light coming from the cupboard, he hiding in there now, open the door and unleash a few bursts in the door and close the door, hmmm he's still alive and not coming out, maybe try again, open the door and unleash another short burst and close door, still not coming out, oh well it's time to bring in the bad boys, open the door "BANG! BANG! YOUR DEAD".
    With that the guy comes out of the cupboard and says "bloody stings that mate".
    So I said "what a bang kill, or the fact that you avoided 1 grenade and about 6 direct hits to the legs?"
    Yes I did hit him, I use a tracer unit and can see every hit.
    Oh and before anyone gives me an overkill rant for not using a bang kill up close prior to my 2 attempts at killing this guy, well there is a reason for this, at my skirmish site some players either accept bang kills and some dont, regulars prefer to get shot, however there are some like this guy who just wont take any hit, but then say it stings when they leave the room after getting hit and not declaring it.

The next one was better, after setting up a claymore directed down another corridor a full team was in the line of fire, so out came the remote. BANG!.
    All I heard was about 200 bb's hitting the full team and they all turned around and said "DUUH What the hell was that" then continued play.

I think maybe I should get a real one, then they would all know.

Re: Hmm fighting invincible players now

I really hate players that don't take their hits, it ruins the game for me. I use a 500fps sniper rifle and out of good sportsmanship and responsibility I always aim for the chest, even if I can only see their head I normally wait. However if they don't take their hits they get one right on the nose. They sure as hell take their hit then
    Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

I got to agree, I have had that too when sniping, I hit a guy who then looked around to see where I was, I thought, hmm by the flinch of him he knows he just got hit, shouldnt he be calling hit or medic.
      I try for a leg shot normally due to lack of protection they feel it more through thin combats, but it there really not taking it then you have little options left and you have to go for a header, or something that might leave a mark just so you can point it out to them after.

Comment

This happened to me last under 18 game, there idiots,

i was in costa cofe and saw a guy just sitting there facing away from me, i shoot one shot and i see it hit, he turns looks at me and sprays a whole hi-cap at me.. me being the git i am sprayed him back then went and had a word with him in the safe zone, i said " mate if you dont mind call your hits, i didnt want to spray you" he replies "yeah that hurt"

There stupid, and i get overly aggresive while playign as it is, but im honourable and call my hits

Tom
        Contrary To Popular Belief, Owning A M4 DOES Make Your Penis Larger

Comment

Yeah that really sucks, especially when they look directly at you, thats proper dishonest and they know it.
          They should have a rule that if you fail to call your hits then you should have a major organ removed from your body and donated to someone who could make better use of it.
          I got shot in the back of my vest last night by a pistol from over 30ft away, it was a cracking shot and I did feel it even though I have a water bladder in the back of my vest, you just have to accept it cos guys dont get good shots like that all the time.

Comment

Ive experienced this a few times during my airsoft days. At my last skirmish i went to there was a guy on the opposite team, maybe around 20 feet away facing the opposite direction. So i fired twice on semi. Both bb's hit and he looked at me straight in the eyes and then started to open up on full auto. I thought i aint having this so i did the same. Firing around 100bb's into his legs. I'm not usually over agressive but he knew he was hit so in my mind he deserved it.

Comment

is this the embassy at lindsey?
              do you have night optics cos if you dont i have sympathy for you.
              its F*cking dark up there!

because its so disorientating you think it could be a bit of falling roof:D
              we played one which was defend and attack the kitchen:D all i can say is " ow" haha

Comment

Originally posted by TONK3R View Post
                This happened to me last under 18 game, there idiots,

i was in costa cofe and saw a guy just sitting there facing away from me, i shoot one shot and i see it hit, he turns looks at me and sprays a whole hi-cap at me.. me being the git i am sprayed him back then went and had a word with him in the safe zone, i said " mate if you dont mind call your hits, i didnt want to spray you" he replies "yeah that hurt"

There stupid, and i get overly aggresive while playign as it is, but im honourable and call my hits

Tom
                Ha, just noticed you said Costa Coffee, hope that was'nt a standard retail Costa Coffee open to the public and you shot a normal member of the public enjoying his coffee break who happens to be armed, that would look kind of fun and bring in the attention of some kind of swat team to get you both.

Comment

was it in the Mall?
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

John I have to say, having been to Lynsey embassy once I didnt see anything wrong (aside from a gun that was shooting the glass out the window of the room we were in from across a courtyard), but then I hear loads of bad stuff when Im away from it :p

If youre around that neck of the woods, come check Airsoft Commando out near Ferrybridge Services. Good little team-run site, we play fair and fast paced small scale games

Comment

I was lying under a tree for cover, a guy walks past, shot him once in the leg....

He stops, looks down, looks around, and carries on walking towards our position!

Shot him again... and I stood up and said, take your hit next time.

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                        I was lying under a tree for cover, a guy walks past, shot him once in the leg....

He stops, looks down, looks around, and carries on walking towards our position!

Shot him again... and I stood up and said, take your hit next time.
                        Lol.

When I played pantball you just watch the little kids get owned but they still wont go out (even though they're covered in paint)

Got a head-shot on some little kid (top of his head, past the visor, Luckilly he was wearing a hat) and it took him a few minutes to call his hit.

I stained his hat :D

GR-16 for Sale http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24928 Gr-16 for Sale

Comment

Yeah it is at Lindsey, and yeah its pretty dark.
                          I do like it like that, thats why I go.
                          It doesnt bother me too much unless you have just about every game with similar problems, I understand its tempting to hide to odd hit, but when its so damn clear that you have been hit that many times, well what can I say.
                          Bring in the nukes.

Comment

saw one guy at awa shot a few rounds at him all hit he saw me got up and fired a shotgun and every bullet hit me

Comment

the infamous teflon warriors.
                              Have lots of xp of these over the years, the worst example being a guy who blatently didn't take around 500 bb's rattling off his chest, and was heard to say 'we'd have lost that mission if me and **** had taken our hits'.
                              Suffice to say they were asked to leave after lunch.
                              Simple rule. regardless of wether you are sure, if you think you're hit, take it. I've probably gone to respawn becauce of raindrops, bits of plaster and bird plop.
                              theres no need to cheat.
                              Ratty
                              Trader Feedback.
                              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

johnthunder Find out more about johnthunder
                              Working...
                              X