X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figjam
    replied
    Re: tw@t's on the field ..

"Get out of line of fire" guy made me very unreasonably angry this morning, so much so I had to walk away from the internet for a few hours or I'd have written things that would not have represented me in the best light.

So so so glad to see the the comments from Mall staff on the youtube vid that have gone up today about this berk getting a company ban. I have only ever had good experiences there and suspect this approach is the reason why.

Leave a comment:

• RiflemanLizard
    replied

Rare SBS footage taken at a Hereford based leisure centre.

Operator as Fook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-CaC_43cZI

I don't mind the husky lads. It's an inclusive game and it should cater to everyone and anyone... but come on, some effort wouldn't go amiss.

Leave a comment:

• Jedi Knight
    replied

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
    I honestly just don't get it. If it's immersion you're after and you want to look the part, start by immersing yourself in a calorie controlled diet.

A few of my friends are self-confessed fat bastards, point is they don't try to look Delta, SEAL, Marsoc, PJ, SAS, SBS, Dirk Steel.
    The truth is guys, it just doesn't work... and like watching a midget climb a rope; it can get pretty sad.

Still, whatever floats your gravy boat.
    I have to agree, there's just something inherently "strange" about seeing a 20-odd stone guy in full Delta/ DEVGRU "operator" gear, but as you say, everyone is entitled to load-out how they see fit (or unfit).

Leave a comment:

• Fizzy
    replied

Originally posted by Smeg2727 View Post
    "Get out of the line of fire" But i'm standing so far back everything is in my line of fire.

There's like 8 guys in front of him for crying out loud...

I mean what could he even hit from there....
    The team mate with the camera, clearly!

Leave a comment:

• RiflemanLizard
    replied

I honestly just don't get it. If it's immersion you're after and you want to look the part, start by immersing yourself in a calorie controlled diet.

A few of my friends are self-confessed fat bastards, point is they don't try to look Delta, SEAL, Marsoc, PJ, SAS, SBS, Dirk Steel.
    The truth is guys, it just doesn't work... and like watching a midget climb a rope; it can get pretty sad.

Still, whatever floats your gravy boat.

Leave a comment:

• Pepperisit
    replied

From that part of the mall, if those guys weren't in his way he could totally have hit... nothing. What a waste of time, he obviously thinks he's better off without 8 guys to watch his back anyway

Leave a comment:

• Smeg2727
    replied

"Get out of the line of fire" But i'm standing so far back everything is in my line of fire.

There's like 8 guys in front of him for crying out loud...

I mean what could he even hit from there....
    Last edited by Smeg2727; 3 March, 2014, 16:04.

Leave a comment:

• Jedi Knight
    replied

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
    An open letter to larger gentlemen,

Stop wearing UBACS. The 100% accurate loadout vibe doesn't work if you look like a squashed sausage.

Sincerely,
    Everyone else
    HAHA, I LOL'd at this.

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

It would seem the hunt is on over Facebook.

Leave a comment:

• Armourpiercing
    replied

Does anybody here recognise them? We think we do but we need to be sure before we start the gears moving.

We'd like to make sure they don't come back to ANY of our sites.

Luke

Leave a comment:

• Tabbykatze
    replied

Hello there, I'm Emile (Tabby) and I'm one of the Head Marshals for the Mall and was running the games for the day yesterday when this video was recorded. I was dealing with this situation and it was not described to me like this, but upon viewing your video, it is clear the level of unsportmanship this player has exhibited on the field. I also commend your level of self control and not rising to what this player did.

On a side note about the three gentleman who left, they were not banned but decided to leave due to our rules being incompatible with the way they were playing airsoft in relation to the use of grenades. The only occurrence was two of them were not allowed to use Blank Firing Grenades through unsafe use.

Leave a comment:

• call of legend
    replied

Originally posted by Vex View Post
    Shocking, i'm amazed how someone can be such a tw*t thinking they are better than everyone else. Fair play to the guy who was filming I don't think I would have composed myself as well as he did. A quick rifle butt to the head would have been more satisfactory. Name and shame I say.
    a little bit of force never hurts anyone

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

He seems to have a dose of rickets as well.
    Or he sh1t himself because someone pulled him up on his retarded play.

Leave a comment:

• Mango
    replied

that fat guy is clearly a penguin in disguise look how he waddles.

Leave a comment:

• RiflemanLizard
    replied

An open letter to larger gentlemen,

Stop wearing UBACS. The 100% accurate loadout vibe doesn't work if you look like a squashed sausage.

Sincerely,
    Everyone else
    Last edited by RiflemanLizard; 3 March, 2014, 13:56.

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
X