tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Playing capture the flag at the weekend, some of our team stayed to deffend ours and other's inc me and 4 buddies event to get there's.
    About 10 mins into the game our team had there flag and was almost back at our base with it. The enemy shot the flag carrier and our little 4 man squad shot the enemy, I ran up,grabbed the flag, ran like a man possest towards our base no more than 40feet away and get lit up like a xmass tree by my own team defending our flag.
    I guess armbands and none armbands are hard to tell the difference sometimes, still we some the game in the end despised the friendly fire.
    Question though who were the twats? Should I habe taken my time and made sure my team knew I was a friendly? Or should they have gathered an enemy player would pick up the flag and run with it away from there base and not towards it?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Curelin View Post
      I've got my worst situation just yesterday.

near a bridge, I found a contact, at about 5, 6 meter from me, who gives me the back. we use to say "on my sight!" in this situation, to avoid the risk of bursting at short distances.

me: "on my sight!!!"
      me: more loud "hey!! I said on my sight!!"
      contact: nothing...ok, there was some engage at 10, 15 meters, but...

ok, then, I fired 3 or 4 single shots at his legs. this one turns to me and say: "ouh! what the fuck are you doing??"
      and me: "I said to you two times 'on my sight', and you don't listen to me, then I shot..."

then, I went on my way, when I feel two clear shots at my left leg.
      I turn back, and found the "hit" player with her gun in his hand. he told me: "ops, I accidentally shot...what I can say...shit happen!"

just because I'm a gentleman, I said to him just a "fuckoff!" and went on my way...
      If youre such a gentleman why are you shooting him 3 or 4 times in the legs from such close range, whats wrong with one in the webbing/plate carrier?

you deserved all the abuse you got.;

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
        We're they from Wales?
        He said they were in "shape" not in sheep

Comment

ooooooo Matron,

Room for a little one BT?

I have bought some French fancies, unfortunately the pink ones are gone.

Cuppa Tea Anyone?

Comment

Cup? Tsk. We're all manly men here. Mug please. Thankyouverykindly
            Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ghost View Post
              god that made me piss myself least it bought a smile to a dull day :D
              Awesome video that does sum a lot of people up, Sometimes its people not listening to the brief in the morning of before games, Last time i played i shot 2 girls then walked 100m down the field i followed to make sure they didn't buddy spawn (another team mate waiting) there was not and so they should have gone about 400m back to their spawn, i get close to let them know where to go back to. She only opens up on me with a glock 18 from about 3m away (missing every shot) so i did no more than semi auto her one round in the leg. she stopped and i told them where they needed to go as they where out. I then radioed a Marshall and he enlightened them

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaladyr View Post
                He said they were in "shape" not in sheep
                At least you know where mint sauce comes from now lol
                "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

• Originally posted by Trogg View Post
                  If youre such a gentleman why are you shooting him 3 or 4 times in the legs from such close range, whats wrong with one in the webbing/plate carrier?

you deserved all the abuse you got.;
                  You get shot in airsoft, its part of the game, 3 shots in the leg is not unreasonable, to the face would be, the player has had two chances to take a bang kill and refused, to then wait till the shooter had started to walk off and then shoot his is uncalled for and the sarcastic comment is childish, its people like this that should go play paintball instead

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk
                  PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Hold on, I'm just popping out for some biscuits, This should be a good evening, does anyone else want owt?
                    Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Shhh Hawke you will spook them!
                      Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Hmm, it seems to have quietened down. Someone shake the cage a bit and I'll fetch the eclairs.
                        "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
                        George Carlin

Comment

Profiteroles for an occasion such as this I feel.

Comment

I say Hawke old chap, have I missed anything. Just getting the mrs to prepare some iced tea and cucumber sandwiches. Is it time for a sherry just yet? Fondant fancy anybody?
                            Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

• Has gone a bit quiet hasn't it
                              "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Not much. There was a hint of hardman style typing earlier, but it was headed off by the online picnic.

This is where the UN has been going wrong. Sod "peacekeeping forces"; have a picnic.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X