tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Yay, crumpets, pass me the butter forum mod!
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
      And the common sense award goes to Hawke! Crumpets all round!
      Do I get a crumpet for at least participating?

Comment

No!

You sat on them! :p
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Thats it Hawke old chap, see the cove on his way and damned be his attempt at impertinence. If we are really lucky we may suffer the ignomy of being attacked by caps - lock. We know how traumatic such conduct can be upon the faint of heart.
          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

not to worry tobi i have plenty over here i'll just raid the skippers pantry
            Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

Now all we need to do is make the pillow fluffers shut up about their time at sea and all will be OK in the world again
              sigpic

Comment

Why would you name yourself after a particularly sh1t car though.
                The handling is nearly as vague as his trolling skills.

Yum this crumpet is delicious.
                Home made?

I ain't no pillow fluffer!
                I'm gods bezzy winger!

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                  And the common sense award goes to Hawke! Crumpets all round!
                  Gosh.. this is so unexpected.. I'd like to thank Blytm for believing in me, Black Templar for being my co-conspirator, my wife for letting me go and play with toy guns, my daughters for making me want to shoot spotty teenage boys who loiter in my front room, Peter Sellers for "The Goon Show", John Belushi for "Animal House" and Tracey ----- for letting me do naughty things to her when I was 16 and she was 18.
                  I love you all. Well apart from the spotty teenage boys. They can sod off, cos they're trying to do to my daughters what I did to Tracey ---- when I was their age, the dirty little sods.
                  Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
                    Now all we need to do is make the pillow fluffers shut up about their time at sea and all will be OK in the world again
                    yeh sean shut up lol

Comment

It's why youve got small feet lee, get closer to the pot wash! Ditch my sh1t flunky! :p

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                        It's why youve got small feet lee, get closer to the pot wash! Ditch my sh1t flunky! :p
                        no ditch yourself lol bloody clankies

Comment

can you car do a amphibious assault.....didnt think so BIG man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e7R3...ure=plpp_video

Comment

Nope but the Vikings, BVs, Jackals, SVs and Pinz's I work on can big man!

Comment

what?

Comment

Urgh Fiesta drop it.

And Hawke that acceptance speech... fantastic! Loved it. Take a bow sir! Take a bow!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X