tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

I noticed there seem to be a scoundrel shooting at the fairer sex, a bounder for sure, entering a kitchen to do so no doubt. It may have damaged the icing upon the cakes. Won't make themselves you know.

Egg and cress roll?
    Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Any Chips..................?

Comment

Chips you say? Certainly can do!

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Egg? oh, that could be a problem. Makes me a bit, well, "farty".
          Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

I say, steady there. Hmmmm you don't think people are put off by us all having a 'picnic for peace' on the side-lines do you? It's not as if we want to interfere, just watch really.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

• You guys are genuinely creasing me made my day fly by in work lol
              "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

A picnic for peace? No, it's more a Buffet to Bash Bickering.

Crumpet?
                Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Capital show old chap, capital show. Butter I presume?

Well, no viewing so far worthy of note, my hopes are high though. Even thinking of getting a special UN Blue bowler hat for such occasions? Could catch on...

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Bowler for town, cloth cap for country. Hmmm..

Naturally there's butter. Margarine is so, well, icky. Spoils a good toasted crumpet.

Comment

• Lmao here you go chaps nice picnic for you !
                      Last edited by TopSillySteve; 25 June, 2012, 22:29.
                      "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

• Originally posted by angry pirate View Post
                        Hmm, it seems to have quietened down. Someone shake the cage a bit and I'll fetch the eclairs.
                        Im under 18, can haz buy twotone and spray it black?
                        Also ill take a choccy eclair if any are going

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
                        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Hush now, child. It's after your bedtime. And no choccy treats for you either.

Comment

i shot my wife in the arse whilst she was in the kitchen and she didnt take hits but instead punches me in the arm several times, the cow bag
                            @ hawke and BT is there room for 1 more on the sideline, i'll bring the danishes lol
                            Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
                              Lol It was meant as sarcasm any site that only allows two tones is going to be awful.
                              Who on earth told you that you're only aloud 2 toners there?

Utter nonsense!

Comment

their website does, it states only crappy budget two tone guns are allowed. it's hit rule is also hilarious, if you're shot in a specific limb, you cant use that limb after. I shit you not!
                                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X