X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mister Zsasz
    replied
    Re: tw@t's on the field ..

I admit i got a bit pissed off on sunday when i got hit while laying in the grass, put my arm up to indicate id been hit (and ive got long arms) and whoever had shot me continued to fire into my head and face

Leave a comment:

• dave38x
    replied

Got the point across without being a dick about it, I doubt I would have kept my cool like that!

Leave a comment:

• Mister Zsasz
    replied

Originally posted by Slava View Post
    This happened to me on Sunday. Thought it fit the thread title quite accurately.

Still not sure whether I handled it very well. What would you guys have done?
    well done you buddy, kept your cool

Leave a comment:

• Figjam
    replied

Originally posted by pacey View Post
    I have to many to count but the one that always get me, GZW without fail 4.30 / 5pm normally ends in a clusterF*£$ somewhere on the site (the Village). This is about the time all the cocks come out of hiding and I have to go to my beer tent and hide, as I've now learnt I simply cant control my temper at this point of the day.
    End of Saturday last year as they did the smoke grenade, some guy must have been just firing his bolt action into the smoke indiscriminately as he caught me in the head from just the other side of the smoke, maybe 5m. Was a lot like getting punched, wasn't thrilled.

Leave a comment:

• Slava
    replied

Thanks guys. There were a few more words exchanged after the video, but nothing too crazy. I was suppressing myself quite a bit though, I told myself that there'd be trouble if he did something like that again!

@blytm That's cool, I'm based in Reading and have been looking for more local sites to go to, so I might just drop by this summer!

Leave a comment:

• pacey
    replied

I have to many to count but the one that always get me, GZW without fail 4.30 / 5pm normally ends in a clusterF*£$ somewhere on the site (the Village). This is about the time all the cocks come out of hiding and I have to go to my beer tent and hide, as I've now learnt I simply cant control my temper at this point of the day.
    Last edited by pacey; 1 July, 2013, 21:05. Reason: Really poor grammar

Leave a comment:

• seanycozzie24v
    replied

Well done for keeping your cool man! People like you are a credit to the sport. If that was me there would have been more words involved!

- - - Updated - - -

Well done for keeping your cool man! People like you are a credit to the sport. If that was me there would have been more words involved!

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

Very controlled, to the point but not nasty.
    Good show.
    Would have got a few more words out of me.

Leave a comment:

• blytm
    replied

Well done bud! Seriously good play on your behalf.

We have a lot of good players and then some at our site you should pop up http://www.bluestreak-airsoft.co.uk/

Leave a comment:

• Slava
    replied

This happened to me on Sunday. Thought it fit the thread title quite accurately.

Still not sure whether I handled it very well. What would you guys have done?

Leave a comment:

• undamagedvirus
    replied
    Originally posted by amorris View Post
    Funniest one I ever saw was this time we got a newbie at my local CQB site that was afraid to be shot. He spent most of the morning hiding he was so scared of it, even after we told him again and again it wasn’t too painful.

Anyway, I found his hiding place and laced him with most of my high cap, just to make sure he got over his fear. It was so funny, he started jumping and dancing around as I was lacing him at close range….. Haha never laughed so much before or since.
    Your a douche for doing this.
    Let the young player get used to uf slowly

You were a newbie once

Leave a comment:

• Hawke
    replied

Pipe Smoking. It's for winners.

You can keep your fags and those piddly e-cigs. A pipe, the sign of a reflective man.

Leave a comment:

• Suff
    replied

Noticed your picture and reminded me I need to get a pipe.

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

Especially the last precious one.

Leave a comment:

• Suff
    replied

No-one harms my smokes if they value their life :P

Leave a comment:

About the Author