tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Sun tans? Nothing happening like that for me. It would make one look like either a manual worker, or a workshy fop who spends his days with minor celebrities from television shows on digital channels. Live up to your name and be proud of your pastiness.
    Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Sir I'll have you know i am a hard(ish) working self employed person filling in forms at the moment for the civil service to post to themselves so they can play ceiling darts .

you'll do better if using biros for a two person game

Comment

Biros are ok, but their weight lets them down. Literally.
        Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

• Some sort of blow pipe perhaps? Collected from the Africa's ?
          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Have you tried straightening some paperclips?

Comment

Entry level skiving is that.

Comment

Chaps don't forget to sign the Club House's membership book: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?groupid=143

Comment

• Was there mention of a work shy dandy by the founder?
                  Is it time for a snifter yet?

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Work shy fop, not a dandy.

Comment

Hmm, a snifter.

Good idea. Just a small one for me, don't want to aggravate the gout.

Comment

I would like to add that we just don't see enough tw#ts on the field these days, it would be nice to have some eye candy running around in a tight tactical vest for a change

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                          Chaps don't forget to sign the Club House's membership book: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?groupid=143
                          If you are a nice chap, do feel free to join us. A group of nice, polite chaps is just what airsoft needs.

Comment

• Well said indeed old fellow. Work shy fop was it? The very nerve. I did read his communique, given I like the cut of his tweed I fear it was nought more than a slip.
                            I do hope fine chaps are signing the members book.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

BT what would you recommend for a sniffer at this fine hour as the sun is well past the yard arm

Comment

I think a cognac before dinner. Will the ladies be joining us, or is this a gentlemen's dinner?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X