tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

My my old bean it is just not cricket to throw a stick at a chap!
    Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Well try explaining that to the fellows at rourkes drift.
      Well I would really enjoy a nice cup of the earl with a French fancy, I have an hour to wait until my moustache twiddling session begins.
      Oh how I do enjoy a fresh moustache twiddling manicure!
      I say old chap, you couldn't pass me the broadsheet could you?
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Someone pass my a F'ing crumpet with whisky laced butter on please! Urgh honestly some people on here!!! Argh. Modersaurus Rex not a happy Modersaurus Rex today!

Comment

Afternoon all, Well another night serving an protecting so an honest gentleman can go about his business. Jarvis informs me that some chap was setting about another chap with a stick at some point? I take it the fellow was given some hot buttered toast, fresh tea and sent on his way? Setting about chaps with sticks? The very notion.
          I also read in the Times that the young Modersaurus Rex fellow launched some sort of perverse attack upon the nations drink of choice with sort of bizarre sexual antics? Well he's a bright young fellow, future of the nation truth be told but I do feel he needs to settle back in a fine wingback and contemplate the finer things of being a gentleman.
          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Indeed, I fully concur.
            I've had my moustache twiddling session, oh the joy was splendid, just heavenly.
            Almost I might add as good as a fine vintage port after a nice steak dinner.
            I do find Mr M Rex was far from gentlemanly in his demands, a gentleman always keeps a stiff upper lip and courteous manners, even in war sir, that's how we do things around here I'll have you know.
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Quite so Sean old boy, quite so indeed. Having read the telegram with the fellow with the stick, as pointed out by a fine chap, surely pistols would be the way forward? Whilst I appreciate one has to go through the correct motions, ie call the fellow out, choose from matched weapons, have gentleman on standby etc, his element of surprise may have been lost, granted but honour would have been satisfied and isn't this what its all about? Attacking people with sticks, General Kitchener would have been most irrate by such conduct.

Simply cannot go wrong with waxing the old moustache old chap.

Yes, that young Mr Rex... I feel we need to send a cabbie down to the best pipe maker in town, a chap simply cannot be rash whilst indulging in fine leaf and a fine pipe.

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I think I know the issue, the brutally savage stick thrower didn't have a gauntlet to drop.
                I'm afraid gents our good natured selves need to club together to buy this fellow a pair of fine gauntlets just for these situations, Jeeves! Oh Jeeves, take this English five pound note, meet Mr 1 and transport him at most haste to Harrods and help him select a fine pair of gloves.
                I know five pounds is a lot but our charity will set him on the path to being a gentleman.

Comment

Pipe smoking, moustache twirling and tea drinking.

Leaves very little time for airsofting and the like. Oh well, needs must when the devil drives.
                  Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                    Someone pass my a F'ing crumpet with whisky laced butter on please! Urgh honestly some people on here!!! Argh. Modersaurus Rex not a happy Modersaurus Rex today!
                    What ails you? What or who, is causing such uncharitable outbursts?
                    Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

We all have to make sacrifices in order to be a gentleman my dear Mr Hawke.

Comment

Ah, now I am compellled to point out that I am just a thick Janner. A polite, courteous Janner, but a thick Janner none the less. Definitely not a gentleman. More one of nature's forelock tuggers.

Comment

• Not so Sir, not so. A true gentleman. In reply to your earlier telegram, I gather pipe smoking, chaps forged quite the empire.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Why, thank you. Very kind.

Comment

Even downtown jannerhdad has gentlemen within its ranks of hoodlums, paupers and rif raf. We can all act down to a plebiun but a plebiun can never act upto to gentleman.
                              Remember this my dear Mr Hawke and you will never stray from the gentlemanly path.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
                                Ah, now I am compellled to point out that I am just a thick Janner. A polite, courteous Janner, but a thick Janner none the less. Definitely not a gentleman. More one of nature's forelock tuggers.
                                I have to say, though it pains me to do so in luch learned company, that there may well be some of the young gentlemen reading this that are not aware of where their place in life lies.

So, in an attempt to educate them, may I suggest that they peruse the following etching while enjoying the finest tea and crumpets Fortnum and Mason can provide?:

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X