• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

African my good chap going to bag a zebra pelt for the gentleman's club
    Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

It's definitely not a zebra my dear Felix, that's far to common for our club.

A breed of animal I've never heard of before, I think it's in an unexplored part of the empire, I'm sure this rare beast was called a festa, fasta, no no, that's it a fiesta. Apparently a small brain controls them but it's enough to survive I suppose.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I say does that animal have a big or small head just would like to know if going to fall over it everytime i walked over in front of the fire to warm ones rump in the cold weather

Comment

I've been told they have quite large heads, apparently a very weak jawbone, it narrows down the hunt to areas where it's prey is quite soft so easy to eat.
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

So caution when nearing the fire then can't have to much of the fine single malt in case I trip

Comment

Regarding Hawke, I noticed with interest his portrait looked suspiciously like that of Allen Quatermain, I can only assume the fine fellow has taken 'Matilda' out to bag some game. Got to keep his eye in.
              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

is there a dart board in the club?

Comment

My dear chap, its near to the billiard rooms.

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

ah then dont let that nice chap sean in there after a few drinks he tends to throw darts at people

Comment

Yes, I get flash backs to my time in the outer reaches of the empire, ammo was low, spears, spears everywhere................
                      Terribly sorry chaps, I um phased out a little bit then.

Comment

A club requirement after several snifters dear chap.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

There there good chap we've all been there

Comment

all is forgiven old bean

Comment

You..........you are all true gentlemen.

Comment

I say has anyone seen Jeeves i sent him for my streak half an hour ago

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X