Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
    The above, combined with high-caps is a real pain in the ass!
    No people with Mid-caps or Lonex Mags are. Hi-cap mag people can't wind fast enough to do that.

Comment

Far more annoying are whiners, I had this experience over a couple of months ago
      After safety briefing, we all lined up for chrono
      airsofter 1: was first on the line fire several rounds before chrono
      Marshal 1: did a chrono and it reads 319FPS, and never took another chrono and was happy for airsofter 1 to proceed and play.

The morning game ended and we all have lunch, and tell you there's
      a lot of Shit Mine around the site

Aternoon game starts at 1400
      Airsofter 1: shot an Opsfor about 70-80 feet away in the face on the first floor of the embassy building.
      Airsofter 1: suspected that the Opsfor that's been shot was a f&*ing
      cry baby (I was hit with a hot gun huhuhhuhuhhuhu) and call the attention of one of the marshalls and looked at airsofter 1

By the way Airsofter 1 was using the same AEG that was chronoed at 319 at start.

Several minutes after shooting the cry baby opsfor, Airsofter1 was chronoed again

Marshall 2: to Airsofter 1, I need to do a ramdom chrono.
      Airsofter 1: OK, AEG was already chronoed this moring.
      Marshall 2: I just need to do a random chrono.
      Airsofter 1: fired several rounds thru their Xcortech chrono and was again reading with a consistency of 319 FPS but with 25-27 ROF.
      Marshall 2: What bb weight are you using.
      Airsofter 1: Excel .2, which airsofter 1 bought from you recently.
      Marshall 2: Are you sure.
      Airsofter 1: stared at Marshall 2 and said sure, and walked away.

What the hell.........

But it was really a fun day, stepped on some Shit Mine's, but it's OK a lot of opsfor had loads of bb shower that day........heheheehehe!
      We tripled our kills that day!

Airsofter 1 has been playing in this site since 2005-2006 and knows by heart the FPS LIMITS.

And knows every Marshall who patrols their playing field.

My Guess, your guess..........

Comment

^ who is your issue with as I don't quite follow, the guy who got hit or the guy who shot?
        It almost sounds as if you're complaining that he got chrono'd again?
        Fire Team Zulu
        Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
        http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Some daft kid who, after blind firing a VSR into my arm at point blank range, started shouting and ordering me to take hits, while I'm knelt on the floor, trying to dig a BB out.

I expressed alot of self control not to tear the little knobbers head off with my hands - the COD kiddies are becoming too much for me in airsoft these days and am getting sick of the sight of them
          Fixing Airsoft RIF's since god knows when XD

Comment

Rule one with the cod kids and blind firing: If they hit you while blind firing take the hit but proceed for the rest of the game to hunt them down. Failing that just report them to a marshall as they're already being ass hats for blind firing in the first place and risking safety.

Comment

Contract killers wouldn't be such a bad idea. Tell the killer the COD kid's appearance so he can track him down and shoot him throughout the rest of the day.
              Originally posted by psirus101
              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
                Rule one with the cod kids and blind firing: If they hit you while blind firing take the hit but proceed for the rest of the game to hunt them down. Failing that just report them to a marshall as they're already being ass hats for blind firing in the first place and risking safety.
                Thats just what I did - I duly reported the kid to the marshals and they watched him for the rest of the day

Mind you, got my revenge on the little idiot - I left my AEG and pistol in the safe zone and went out hunting him with a bright yellow rubber chicken :D The squeeky one given to dog's that give a nice squeek when squeezed or, in this case, gently bopped said Cod Kiddie on the back of the head - the marshal watching him was weak with laughter and this little idiot went red in the face from his mates pointing and laughing - revenge is so sweet
                Fixing Airsoft RIF's since god knows when XD

Comment

• This...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgwn_...e_gdata_player

Especially from 1:30 onwards!

Comment

He seems like a twat when he shouts out your Hit.....

Comment

Right i know you can cut through the kill house fast and all but that guys an asshat. I imagine that the marshalls had words with him? Guessing he was a douche for the rest of the day too!
                      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

yeah plenty of complaints throughout the day. Im not sure what became of him unfortunately. I did recognise myself as the guy who kills him from the shed, and shoots his friend later. Mwuahahaha

Comment

Muhuwahaha indeed. Need to get back up to xsite again havent been in so long!
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Yep. Douchebag. He might think he's "all that and a bag of chips", but at the end of the day, he's still used to rinse out smelly vaginas.

There's one thing being all fast and aggressive but when you basically tell someone their hit because you think you're Chris Costa... Well. No. Go home.

Comment

What a C0ck, I saw a fair few ricochets there which means his aim is piss poor.
                              section 24 of the 1968 Act
                              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Do you know he's using tracking Bb,s they home in on the target from behind that's why it looks like ricochets they are just reassigning there target lol

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X