tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

He also has piss poor trigger discipline.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

what made me laugh was the fact that it was a cqb game and he only had a pistol with what apeared to be only 1 mag as he did seem trigger shy. and then kept giving those annoying hand signals to get someone else to do all the work for him while he either stayed at the back or hid in cover. then to top it all off was when he said his ebb eagle wasnt working, so what did it solve by pointing it round the corner and firing it if it dont work!!

Comment

He looked a total id10t blind firing , getting others to do the entry work and very poor gun discipline

Comment

Yeah, like using a loaded pistol to point at his own team and direct them, finger on the trigger as well, damn lucky socoms have a heavy trigger pull.
          Plays to much CoD as well, hear his 'anyone gotta pistol I can borrow to go akimbo?'
          Utter tool.
          One of my videos has me having a bad throw on one BFG and half the idiots drain down on here over a simple mistake(including one user on this forum leaving a comment on my channel even though id explained it as an awkward throw and bad camera angle)yet this guy shows utter levels of retardation and only a couple of guys comment on it (mainly the sensible no CoDsoft players). Just amazing really.
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

The only time I generally comment on in game vids is when I see someone being completely irresponsible or just retarded in game. The guy was a moron plain and simple.

Comment

that guy is a complete tool.
              The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

A stupid tool that decided he was so "l33t!" that its perfectly acceptable to rinse a marshal (ie Me) with full auto fire, and then to scream "Take your f*****g hits you prick"

Now, bearing in mind I had a VERY bright High Vis on with "Marshall" written in large black letters across my back, he still kept trying to hose me - despite a number of players telling this little tw@t for brains that I am a marshal and shouldnt be shot.

I do hope that the little scrote visits next skirmish - I have a nice friend loaning me his M249 and I would love to introduce the little waste of air to it!
                Fixing Airsoft RIF's since god knows when XD

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                  In fairness that could have been the camera angle.
                  Either way he was shite.
                  Be interesting if he ever came to my site, proper CQB, he would get battered.
                  now that's look like challenge, you set the date I'll be the judge of you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmikey22 View Post
                    what made me laugh was the fact that it was a cqb game and he only had a pistol with what apeared to be only 1 mag as he did seem trigger shy. and then kept giving those annoying hand signals to get someone else to do all the work for him while he either stayed at the back or hid in cover. then to top it all off was when he said his ebb eagle wasnt working, so what did it solve by pointing it round the corner and firing it if it dont work!!
                    that's what the commanders do, give orders to others to do the jobs, mate, never heard of it??

Comment

Originally posted by forei View Post
                      that's what the commanders do, give orders to others to do the jobs, mate, never heard of it??
                      so if i'm getting this right, you think you're above everyone else and have the right to boss people around who have paid to have fun for a day, and then you being the much better person than anyone else thought it was acceptable to blindfire especially in cqb, very disappointing that a 'commander' would stoop that low

Comment

Xsite is normally a great xsite and its run well, whereever I go if someones found cheating then the marshalls will probably sort them out, if not everyone just shoots them until they say hit. and as for that guy who was shouting "you're hit" half of those players were on his team
                        Fire Team Zulu
                        Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                        http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Very typical of a 19 year old hot head. You're not the only one at the site nor are you a marshall, people like you ruin decent game days.

Also casually using younger players as body shields states what kind of a player you are.

Comment

ahh you lot are all mad, hardly anyone of you were there, and somehow you are experts on how to skirmish...
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by I'mhitalready View Post
                              so if i'm getting this right, you think you're above everyone else and have the right to boss people around who have paid to have fun for a day, and then you being the much better person than anyone else thought it was acceptable to blindfire especially in cqb, very disappointing that a 'commander' would stoop that low
                              i didnt hear anyone bossing people about, i saw someone with a helmet cam on the wrong side,which gave the impression of blind firing, chatting to himself,and giving signals to no-one in particular as to where he thought his teams should deploy...

so you never assess a situation and say to yourself "we should have some go in that direction" or cover that door way, god forbid someone might hear you, they would immediately have their day ruined
                              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

South west wargames ivybridge CQB site mate, they run every other Sunday, my next game is either the end of the month or the beginning of next. I can let you know what my plans are closer to the day, my weekends are hard to plan at the moment thanks to G4S.
                                I would travel up but I currently don't have a car.

I've dropped the gauntlet, are you gonna pick it up?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X