tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tw@t's on the field ..

I thought that one too. Then again did they say whether the greens managed to get the "Bomb" through to the Orange objective as I never heard an outcome to that game?

That said I know for a fact that end-ex was called before they got it through our lines as I got took out by a BFG pretending to go off about a minute before the game was called and the guy with the bomb came through where I was just as they called it.

I understand there were a fair few Greens unhappy with the day but other than the aforementioned cheating unit of Douches I saw very little problems throughout - I thought the missions were clear, the areas in play were well defined and there were plenty of moments when the marshals clamped down on people taking the piss, so I cannot comment further than that.

Still, Green team won the day so what does it matter? :P
    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

During the safety briefing at my usual site, the owner was explaining knife kills. He said that only rubber knives can be used no Mars bars, dildos etc and you are supposed to TAP a player on his body to kill him.

So, having said that me and a team mate were talking to the marshal in the game area and then me and my team mate get literally punched in the face by rental shouting STAB! Fair do's half my face is metal so it didnt hurt, but that aint the point.
      We looked at the bloke and he wasnt holding a knife. So we said to him "where is your knife mate" he said "dont need one" and he shrugged his shoulders (thats when i started to get pissed off) So I said "with that attitude mate you aint gonna get very far in this sport" he then shrugged his shoulders again.

Then the marshal said "these guys aint dead as you have not got a knife" he shrugged his shoulder yet again and started swearing at us and at the marshal. As we where still "alive" we shot him once on semi in the leg. He then started swearing again. The marshal pulled him to one side for a chat and told him "if you dont like it then you may as well call it a day" He then walked back to the safe zone. He must have left as we didnt see him for the rest of the day.

Comment

Very restrained response! I'm sure many wouldn't of been so calm in that situation and would of ended up flattening the bugger!

Comment

Believe me it was very tempting. But the site it my "home" site so I dont really wanna get kicked off even thought I know everyone down there.

Comment

Welshman as discussed in the other thread with you matey there are asshats on all sides sometimes, and they do ruin the game for us all

Dan and Jamie were my co-players on Sundays games and strangely I have just read all their comments and agree with them, and do also agree with you and your comments.

I am sure Felix will be more than willing to discuss your issues and sort it all out.

For my first time I was overwhelmed by the location and atmosphere but underwhelmed by the few idiots running around ruining the game for others (BFG noob being the main one). I did notice a couple of cases of overkill and full auto which were completely un-needed and in once case a fellow player was hurt by this and needed some recovery

I am looking forward to going again at some point

Comment

Other thread? :D

To be honest there are bad experiences every game day for us all - it's part and parcel of a sport - when your blood is up you tend to say and do things you wouldn't normally. Adrenaline does that to you. :D

As this thread proves - some more than others!
              Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
                Other thread? :D

To be honest there are bad experiences every game day for us all - it's part and parcel of a sport - when your blood is up you tend to say and do things you wouldn't normally. Adrenaline does that to you. :D

As this thread proves - some more than others!
                Dan you've hit the nail on the head there

Comment

Aye, maybe so! That said, it's easy to say it on here like feigning wisdom, but I did my fair share of bitching last Sunday at Drakelow too!

That's why we all go to the pub after a skirmish, it's all part of the post-game day ritual!

Comment

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
                    Aye, maybe so! That said, it's easy to say it on here like feigning wisdom, but I did my fair share of bitching last Sunday at Drakelow too!

That's why we all go to the pub after a skirmish, it's all part of the post-game day ritual!
                    We all have a moan and whinge now and again

Comment

me and my friend were stalking a group of players and cornored them in a room we bieng seasoned players and the group of about three players were we said bang bang bang instead off leathering them at point blank we said your hit walk out trying to be fair we then turned around and went to walk out when the nrew guys emptied thier mags into our backs not having this we went to find a marshall who promptly went mental at them but still we tried bieng fair and all we got was a backfull of bbs

Comment

Originally posted by dancer View Post
                        me and my friend were stalking a group of players and cornored them in a room we bieng seasoned players and the group of about three players were we said bang bang bang instead off leathering them at point blank we said your hit walk out trying to be fair we then turned around and went to walk out when the nrew guys emptied thier mags into our backs not having this we went to find a marshall who promptly went mental at them but still we tried bieng fair and all we got was a backfull of bbs
                        Does this make sense to anyone?
                        sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Yeah, bang killed a group of kids to be fair, they then leather them in the back when they walk away, got a marshal and said kids get a bollocking
                          WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

makes perfect sense haha

Comment

I was talking about the complete lack of punctuation and basic sentence structure. It isn't tricky really.
                              Tsssk, kids of today ehhh!
                              sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Makes u laugh dont it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X