tw@t's on the field .. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Yep I've seen that too. At one of the sites I play there is a guy who threatens any player who shoots him with a BB. Lovely Chap... not

Comment

• Usually it's not too bad. They tend to be the kind of player who comes to get you and you tag him again. An again. And again. And again. And again.

Then one of your own team tags you.

Comment

we have a warning inour brief that states "we dont encourage headshots but if its the only visible part take the shot" nit annoys me people whine about being shot when dead and waiting for a medic. also why the hell do players shoot me more when I am in high Vis marshal gear than when I am playing?

Comment

So so true.

Think some players find it funny in a strange way.

Was leading a team players out of the safe zone to a starting point the other day, got about 5 meters into the playing zone and got shot in the back. Hadn't even called game on. To say the least that pee'ed me off and had to have a few stern words.
          WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

had a guy burst through the door sweep the room and walk round the corner putting 4 rounds into my crotch from 3 foot as I am stood there in high vis I mean what the hell!

Comment

a light hearted one, a hostage rescue mission, I plough through on a killing streak, get to the hostage within about 3 minute, and put 2 rounds in his leg.

Mission accomplished! What a twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                a light hearted one, a hostage rescue mission, I plough through on a killing streak, get to the hostage within about 3 minute, and put 2 rounds in his leg.

Mission accomplished! What a twat.
                so you shot the hostage in the leg?
                Fire Team Zulu
                Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Originally posted by I love Airsoft View Post
                  God at Urban Assault last saturday on the 25th it was infested with twats, I will upload a video soon all captured on headcam

Thats just Urban Assault, mate. Not even slightly surprised. Its 20 minutes away from me and I haven't been for yonks. Its just never ever a fun place to play. Passive-aggressive attitudes from regulars, plenty of outright cheating and dull games... I have no idea why people vehemently defend it.

I'd much rather drive the extra 40 minutes to Embassy.

Comment

Not in the field but my stepdad threw a Mk5 at me about an hour ago.
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

And I've just remembered what regular it was that shot me in the back of the leg almost point blank during a game briefing then walked off and I have no idea why, it was someone who was photographed for front cover of that Airsoft International mag

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                        Not in the field but my stepdad threw a Mk5 at me about an hour ago.
                        Today on the Jeremy Kyle show...
                        For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                        Check out my other sales!

Comment

I was coming down a path @ Ground Zero playing Bravo, turned a corner to see a Delta, I raised my gun to which he said 'I'm dead mate'. Shouldn't you be heading towards a deadzone then I asked? 'I'm waiting for my brother to get killed' he replyed. To which he then started to give away all of his teammates current positions & then ours to his teammates. Sometimes plastic BB's aint enough.

Not only does he no have faith what so ever in his brothers ability, he has no regard for his teammates either. What a C**K!! Oh & he was wearing frickin wellies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickona View Post
                            so you shot the hostage in the leg?
                            Yup!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                              Yup!
                              wouldn't that be against whats meant to happen?
                              Fire Team Zulu
                              Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                              http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post
                                Didnt know Cliff Richard played airsoft.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X