Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
    I was talking about the complete lack of punctuation and basic sentence structure. It isn't tricky really.
    Tsssk, kids of today ehhh!
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Comment

What?

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ajhayter View Post
        Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
        ..........yes!

and you know what? i think ive been lucky apart from some right poo brains that just dont understand weapon dangers i havent really seen any complete and utter tw@ts on the field luckily.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivatastic View Post
          Welshman as discussed in the other thread with you matey there are asshats on all sides sometimes, and they do ruin the game for us all

Dan and Jamie were my co-players on Sundays games and strangely I have just read all their comments and agree with them, and do also agree with you and your comments.

I am sure Felix will be more than willing to discuss your issues and sort it all out.

For my first time I was overwhelmed by the location and atmosphere but underwhelmed by the few idiots running around ruining the game for others (BFG noob being the main one). I did notice a couple of cases of overkill and full auto which were completely un-needed and in once case a fellow player was hurt by this and needed some recovery

I am looking forward to going again at some point
          I'd have liked to have thought felix's offer of listening to constructive feedback was a genuine one, but alas, first impressions have proved right, and after 2 weeks, still not even an acknowledgement to sent email, or even a reply... I'll pop up a full blown review on every forum I'm registered when I get time, he might be bothered to take notice then?

Comment

The asylum has gone downhill massively in my opinion. When it first opened it was great, superb games, great players etc etc.
            But my last visit was spent most of the day pinned in a regen because our spawns were right next to each other, and my whole team was just stood there after spending half an hour walking 50 feet and getting laced. Morale dropped, the marshalls sat there doing nothing, and about half the side packed up and went home.

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
              I'd have liked to have thought felix's offer of listening to constructive feedback was a genuine one, but alas, first impressions have proved right, and after 2 weeks, still not even an acknowledgement to sent email, or even a reply... I'll pop up a full blown review on every forum I'm registered when I get time, he might be bothered to take notice then?
              You may want to contact felix next week. He is on holiday either this week or last week (cant remeber which when I was talking to him). He can be a little slow at times and having work + family can get very busy.

Comment

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
                I think I remember - was it right by the "marshals entrance" to the safe zone, right where the tunnel becomes a narrow corridor because of the prefab L-shaped side room that runs down alongside where we chrono'ed in the morning? If so you were definitely not number 14.

If so I'd just taken two of your team with my BFG from the large side tunnel and rushed out to follow it and go for whoever had managed to evade it. I didn't see anyone so I grabbed my BFG and dived through the small door in the side of the prefab to reload it, when I heard you right behind me on the other side of the wall.

I expected you to come storming in and frag me at any moment so I dumped my BFG and decided to storm you! :P

Didn't go so well for me cos your mate behind you got me square in the face. Thank god I was wearing my Trollface mask or I'd have probably lost another tooth!

Love that mask mate!
                For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                Check out my other sales!

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
                  Hi there, really sorry you didnt enjoy your time at Drakelow, and am always willing to listen to gripes either on the day or after the event - I and all my marshals do try and balance teams up as best we can, however you never really know who you are getting and Drakelow doesn`t have that many regulars, F&O are the largest airsoft site operater in the UK, and any member even spending as little as £10 gets a F&O badge, that doesn`t mean they are regulars to this site at all.

I am also willing to discuss any issues you have, but as previously been stated have been away, and have had this thread highlighted to me by one of my marshal team, I also haven`t received any email from you, so please send to [email protected] or feel free to call me on 07779 157440.

I am concerned that any reference towards my marshals being rude wasn`t highlighted to me on the day, and yes we have the same issues as any other site with a few players intent on ruining it for everyone else.

As stated above, more than willing to have a chat to you bud, so please get in touch.

Comment

Originally posted by palmer234 View Post
                    The asylum has gone downhill massively in my opinion. When it first opened it was great, superb games, great players etc etc.
                    But my last visit was spent most of the day pinned in a regen because our spawns were right next to each other, and my whole team was just stood there after spending half an hour walking 50 feet and getting laced. Morale dropped, the marshalls sat there doing nothing, and about half the side packed up and went home.
                    I am sorry you didnt enjoy your time at the Asylum, however feel that this may have been a one off, as we are the same marshal team as when it set up and our desire is as strong as ever to ensure everyone has a great day, but as already stated, sometimes we can get things wrong, as every site can, whether it be balancing the teams, locations of regens etc etc

Again I offer you the chance to speak to me to discuss any issues you have if you would like to raise them direct on 07779 157440 or [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
                      I think I remember - was it right by the "marshals entrance" to the safe zone, right where the tunnel becomes a narrow corridor because of the prefab L-shaped side room that runs down alongside where we chrono'ed in the morning? If so you were definitely not number 14.

If so I'd just taken two of your team with my BFG from the large side tunnel and rushed out to follow it and go for whoever had managed to evade it. I didn't see anyone so I grabbed my BFG and dived through the small door in the side of the prefab to reload it, when I heard you right behind me on the other side of the wall.

I expected you to come storming in and frag me at any moment so I dumped my BFG and decided to storm you! :P

Didn't go so well for me cos your mate behind you got me square in the face. Thank god I was wearing my Trollface mask or I'd have probably lost another tooth!

Mate, I love your mask! I want one haha!!!

Comment

I was kind of a dick the other day when I ran in a bunker and a enemy was in there. I didnt want to shoot him so I shouted BANG BANG, he thought I was on his team so carried on shooting.I kinda needed to clear the room quick because the game was nearly finished so I just shot him from like 5 foot away then carried on clearing the rest of the building. Felt kinda bad afterwards cause I bet it hurt.
                        sigpic

Comment

That is the best excuse i have ever heard! lol
                          Looking for a team in the west midlands to join Pm me so we can try you out at EMA
                          :D

Comment

There are a couple of regulars at my local site who have a lovely habit of thinking bb's never hit them. Be it point blank or not. They don't even try to hide the fact either. It's even come to the point where we don't even bother engaging them anymore, we just wander off to another part of the site.

They're known at the site as the Teflon Twins now, for obvious reasons.

Comment

Yeah, Teflon Warriors tend to show up everywhere. At my old site Fearful Silence in Huddersfield there was a bunch of guys there - again not naming names - who never took their hits and were generally just a bunch of dicks. A couple of them were great on game days when the rest of their group didn't show up, but as a whole I just refused to engage them. Any game they were involved in a lot of the regulars would just find out where they were, then ignore that area of the site as they knew there was no point engaging them as they'd never take hits unless a marshal was sat in their laps - and even then they'd dispute it.

When FSA closed down I made a point to find out what site these guys had moved on to and avoid it like the plague! lol
                              Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

I took a shot to the leg at point blank whilst casually walking down a flight of stairs to the regen area the once, I wasn't bothered about getting shot, I just didn't like how arrogant the dude was with not even apologising after I stated I was dead anyway. Manners don't cost a thing.

The same bloke grabbed hold of my shoulders from behind and strong-armed me out of the way of a door opening the same day as well, again a simple 'gang way' would have sufficed.

I think some people often lose sight of the fact they are playing a sport in an old dusty warehouse in Stoke rather than a shanty in downtown Kandahar. Sports require sportsmen. ¬_¬

To be fair, reading some of the stuff on here I seem to have got away lightly.
                                - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X