Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
    The same bloke grabbed hold of my shoulders from behind and strong-armed me out of the way of a door opening the same day as well, again a simple 'gang way' would have sufficed.
    i had to strong arm someone out of the way of a doorway...

althou that doorway was the doorway into the safe zone, and he was in the act of pulling the hessian to one side, and scanning the room for a target with his fully loaded AEG....

needless to say, he hit the wall opposite the doorway a smidge hard
    Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Played at the old Spectre pigpen urban site some years ago and was trying out my new shiny CA B&TMP5 with lighted foregrip. Was shooting from inside a door with the muzzle leant against the doorframe. Took a few chaps out but eventually got killed by an insane amount of fire which was all ricochets but hurt that much that I took the hit!

When I got back to the safe zone I noticed that the lens and bulb on my flashlight had been shot out. Gutting, what are the chances on its 1st game?! "Ah well" I thought. Until this chap waddled over with a smug look on his face and pointed out he had shot it out deliberately because "it was the only bit of you I could see". What a d1ck.

I didnt say anything as a). I was new to the site and b). noticed he was playing at an urban site with only shooting glasses on and would probably get facef*cked. Anyway Karma did her job and I saw him in the carpark at the end of the day nursing a wound on his cheek and a chipped tooth. I said "Never mind mate, it was probably all they could see of you" and strolled off home to order a new taclight.

Comment

I had a complete 'tard at one site a few years back.

I was ducked down behind a car that had been put into the site, (windows all removed), and an opposing player decided that he would reach through as far as he could so when I'd stick my head up, he'd hose the hail Mary's out of my face, (which he did). I looked like I'd stuck my head in a hornets nest.

Thankfully the site owners was close by, and made him apologise to me in front of everyone there, before kicking him off site.

Comment

Originally posted by bob86 View Post
          i had to strong arm someone out of the way of a doorway...

althou that doorway was the doorway into the safe zone, and he was in the act of pulling the hessian to one side, and scanning the room for a target with his fully loaded AEG....

needless to say, he hit the wall opposite the doorway a smidge hard
          Not guilty.
          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

At the Stan today. I hid behind some cover and let the enemy pass me. I shot them with my silenced SOCOM pistol. I know I hit them and I saw them react to it but they just looked around and carried on playing. That is why it can be difficult to make stealth kills in airsoft because so many people won't take hits if they think no body saw them.
            For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
            Check out my other sales!

Comment

Originally posted by Kensai View Post
              At the Stan today. I hid behind some cover and let the enemy pass me. I shot them with my silenced SOCOM pistol. I know I hit them and I saw them react to it but they just looked around and carried on playing. That is why it can be difficult to make stealth kills in airsoft because so many people won't take hits if they think no body saw them.
              i did something similar there, got up behind some ppl, shot one who was moving thru, who started to complain at me for shooting him, until he realised i was on the other team, then proceeded to swap to full auto, and laced across the back of six ppl as they were stacking up on a door, got taken out by someone just round the corner from them, felt kinda bad for getting quite close in before opening up on them, but i got as i started saying sorry, i got some hi fives off the guys,
              these were good players and i will be playing the stan again soon
              Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Originally posted by palmer234 View Post
                The asylum has gone downhill massively in my opinion. When it first opened it was great, superb games, great players etc etc.
                But my last visit was spent most of the day pinned in a regen because our spawns were right next to each other, and my whole team was just stood there after spending half an hour walking 50 feet and getting laced. Morale dropped, the marshalls sat there doing nothing, and about half the side packed up and went home.
                '
                To be honest i think i have to agree with you there Palmer. Its the reason stopping me from going there right now, and unfortunately they don't seem to want to change the spawn point either.

Comment

I can't believe what I'm hearing in the ops post!!! Shocking stuff. Any of that at our site and its a short walk to the safe zone and long ban (for life). Purposely Shooting someone not in play is the same as hitting them in my opinion. Unbelievable.

Problem is this scares me because it'll only take someone to take someone else to court with allegations like that and we'll have the government breathing down our necks :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk because I'm a bad mother...

Comment

i stopped playing (along with a couple of team mates) due to the supposed "home team" and thier non hit taking antics. The marshalls and site owner really didnt do anything as these guys were the main players (apart from the usual rentals)

Needless to say the site shut and the team moved to another site. We have crossed paths last year and nothing really change untill i got behind my L96 and wathing thier faces as they had been hit but shrugged it off because the marshals weren't near by.

I now play at a few other sitave a great time.
                    NE SF Team needs YOU! go to http://tf22.freeforums.org/index.php for further info...

Comment

Funny thing happend to a guy at my site but it was so funny to watch , this Russian guy stalked up behind my mate and called bang from like 1m away so my mate did nothing more the turn around with his m249 and sprayed him , the Russian went crazy at him and then they just kinda started shooting each other from a meter away , absolutely hilarious for us but the marshals didn't look too pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by Debbietack View Post
                        Funny thing happend to a guy at my site but it was so funny to watch , this Russian guy stalked up behind my mate and called bang from like 1m away so my mate did nothing more the turn around with his m249 and sprayed him , the Russian went crazy at him and then they just kinda started shooting each other from a meter away , absolutely hilarious for us but the marshals didn't look too pleased.
                        Your friend deserves banning. Just because he couldn't take the fact that someone got the better of him, did he really think that was okay? That kind of behavior is really not what the sport needs. People like that ruin days for others, it's what makes people think "You know what, I can find another hobby which doesn't involve people being total arseholes." I know he's your friend and all, but honestly, I hope I never play with him.

I don't get how people can get so wound up over a sport like this. Just admire other peoples abilities and sneakiness! Chances are you'll get a chance for revenge later on anyways.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FullMetalAsh View Post
                          Your friend deserves banning.
                          Some sites only use the bang rule as a gentleman's call. Don't have to take it.
                          Usually you just end up getting shot in the face if you choose not to take it though.
                          Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

I've never liked the bang rule. A simple pistol shot to a non-sensitive area is fairer and less prone to abuse than someone shouting bang.
                            Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

If someone comes up behind me and says bang i would take it due to them being nice enough to not shoot me at point blank range. I still think it should either be fully accepted when they are right next to you or scrapped. The gentlemans rule doesn't work as everyone tries to spin round to claim a "I beat a bang kill" trophy.
                              www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

I've only not taken the bang kill once... for the pure reason that he was trying to shoot me, and doing a piss poor job at it.

Ran past him, and he shouted "bang" while firing. If you can't actually hit me... im not gonna take a bang kill because you suck :P

All other times i'll take it.

Remembering running up to a tree in the middle of no where, crouching down to adjust the hop... And there was a sniper just right next to me without me noticing. he just said "you wanna take a hit" That gave me a shock XD
                                Shock his hand and walked away pissing myself with laughter XD
                                Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X