X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    Cos that makes you much better because?
    Oh for Christs sake. Sorry, didn't mean to dislike that post! Godamn touchscreens, I hate them...

Comment

Originally posted by iNK View Post
      Oh for Christs sake. Sorry, didn't mean to dislike that post! Godamn touchscreens, I hate them...
      No worries bud.
      I get the same issue sometimes myself. I've got thumbs the look like they've been hit by an iron monger. :D
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• I should look see if i can find my old fullface mask, its got an impact mark on it from a hot rifle.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

had a couple of T**ts the other week at my site, shining touches into peoples faces and then firing point blank into the said faces. now i don't mind the odd face shot but when they were doing with every shot then that just takes the biscuit, then to top it all off 1 of them banged killed me and then shoved me a couple of feet back, at that point i had to walk out of the playing area before i decked him into the floor. after i calmed down i decided to play the next game where the same guy charged into a room which was held by about 5-6 of us and shouted "bang bang bang you're all dead". was explained at the start of the day that no matter how quick you are on the trigger there is no way in hell you will get more than 2 people with a bang kill. wot a complete T**t

i found out later that they play the hostage rule where you can capture a small team all on your jack jones no really that is true cos a small squad will come quietly if 1 person jumps out on them and shouts surrender
          Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

@felix, that sir is a classic.
            Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

which bit lol

Comment

That's the reason our site got rid of the bang rule.
                Too many people shouting at each other rather than shooting, saved on ammo though.
                Went as far as snipers trying to bang kill at 20m.
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

unfortunatly they bought it back, good job you wasn't there sean, think even you would of seen red

Comment

I think my patience would have snapped at the shoulder barge, that to me is assualt and it would have been treated as so, no 2 ways that guy would have been tied in knots as self defence.

Comment

Self defence doesn't quite work like that dude
                      Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

Yes it does.
                        Self defence is used when a threat of or an act of violence has/is taking place, self defence can be from a verbal warning all the way to restraining and controlled submission.
                        It is however relative to the action carried out by the other person.
                        If he is to barge me I can construe that as an act of violence towards myself, to which I can react accordingly to stop any further threat to my personall well being.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                          Yes it does.
                          Seconded.

Comment

• I've only ever seen that happen once (the surrender rule, not the people knot tying, I see that far too often)

He jumped out and got 3 people to put their arms up in the air, before they realised what should have happened and went for their guns again, and filled him full 'o lead!

Comment

Real situation on that self defense issue is the site owner or marshals are going to hear at least two different versions of the events and are going to take the easy route and kick everyone involved off site and likely ban them.
                              Better to turn the other cheek, then the story has only one bad guy and you get to stay on site and carry on having a nice day. Winning without fighting.

Comment

Yes but it has to be reasonable and necessary Which is where law gets stodgy.
                                Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X