Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by htank09 View Post
    I can remember at a game, we were getting spawn camped and all of a sudden a guy wearing a tank top ran straight at the spawn, I was behind cover and a bit buggerd off at this guy so I dumped 2 3 second burst up his back. Let's just say grown men do cry.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    So you overkilled a guy? I think you may have incorrectly gauged the attitude of this forum's members to that sort of behaviour. Are you wearing anything flame retardant?

Comment

Sorry if I acted out wrong, I did not mean to.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I forgive you dude. Figjam is love, Figjam is peace.

Comment

Some quality what-the-f***-are-you-playing-at from our American colleagues:

Comment

I've seen my fair share of this.

From the same guy...

At the same site......

More than once.........
            sigpic
            "I are God, lol."

Comment

Time to find a different site! Poor marshalling and a poor player culture if that's what is tolerated.

As for the video, I'm trying to work out what happened? Was it a bang kill without actually being able to see the guy? The blind fire they were talking about was a bit of a mystery for me.

Guy stomping out of the safe zone afterwards was joyful, in my head his soundtrack was Mike Oldfield's Moonlight Shadow.

Comment

Shame it happens to be a site that's less than ten minutes down the road from me .
                sigpic
                "I are God, lol."

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
                  Time to find a different site! Poor marshalling and a poor player culture if that's what is tolerated.

As for the video, I'm trying to work out what happened? Was it a bang kill without actually being able to see the guy? The blind fire they were talking about was a bit of a mystery for me.

Guy stomping out of the safe zone afterwards was joyful, in my head his soundtrack was Mike Oldfield's Moonlight Shadow.
                  I think when the guy pops his gun around (blind fire style) and said safety three times, thats maybe what the yanks say instead of bang.

Comment

Originally posted by mack View Post
                    I think when the guy pops his gun around (blind fire style) and said safety three times, thats maybe what the yanks say instead of bang.
                    Its the only story that makes sense. Perhaps then "I WILL KNOCK YOU THE F*** OUT!" is how they do melee kills.

Comment

Tbf, the lad had more patience than me.

Think I would've been removed from site.
                      Don't do knobbers like that in any walk of life.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Looks like he blind fired a bang kill, the barrel waves around and doesn't look controlled or aimed. With a temper like that he has some anger management issues it seems. What a cock-end.

Comment

Whats was the bit about him shooting him in the face and eye?
                          Fire Team Zulu
                          Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                          http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
                            Worst I had was a kid spun around say "360 no scope" and nearly shot me point blank with his L96.
                            Me and the marshal (who is walking beside me) were not happy at all..
                            sorry to say that's the funniest thing I have read all week.

Comment

360 no scope? What does that even mean? Is that like Jinx 123-i've-got-the-key?

Comment

Gamer term for spinning around and nailing someone with a sniper rifle from the hip. The '360' part is very erroneous.

Sent on Tapatalk, apologies for spelling!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X