• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vex
    replied
    Re: tw@t's on the field ..

Originally posted by temp89 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyQG9pvmy1Y

You want ultimate twattery check out this video from the Mall. 3 of his team got banned the same day.
    Shocking, i'm amazed how someone can be such a tw*t thinking they are better than everyone else. Fair play to the guy who was filming I don't think I would have composed myself as well as he did. A quick rifle butt to the head would have been more satisfactory. Name and shame I say.

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

I would've returned the favour big style.

Leave a comment:

• dj2l8b
    replied

I got a strory, ive been airsoft for over 7 years and ive played in all sorts of sites and i be honest there are times we one does not feel a hit or something..
    Anywho i went to my local site that i have beenn playing on and off for over many years, and there was a bunch of rental players in in grey trackys and etc..

So we started the day with ok pace but half way through the day ive been hearing reports for people that some players are not taking hits, now ive strugged it off and played on until i came to an encounter of myself.
    It was me and another team member plastering a player which happened to be one of these cheaters behind a semi deade bush. We can clearly see him and he can see us, but every time we hit him and we can even see the bbs dropping of his top he kept shooting us. It got to a point i came up closer exposing myelf from cover and shotting at the face with GBB he called it. Now i was a little peeved at that..but kept playing then i moved to next bush where there was a few of them shooting me, now after a brief one on one they hit me and i called it but kept my head down and walked out of line of fire when one of them shouted "TAKE YOUR FUCKING HIT YOU ASSHOLE"...

That just tipped me over the side! Now i have over the years never lost my cool and im a pretty laid back person but i just snapped!
    Running in the line of fire shouting back " listen you prick, all day we have been hearig complaints about your team cheating! So watch your mouth!!"

Now that is an example of a fucking prick!

When we comlained to the marshals they said "we have warned them, told them, and even told that this will lead to expulsion from the site and a ban...but they still continued!"

I think dicks like that should just get booted from the site and never come back again! It ruins it for everyone.

And problem with cheating is when one does it everyone does it! Its a dame virus that spreads like hell!

"Assumption is mother of all fuck ups!"

Leave a comment:

• Jedi Knight
    replied

Same side I assume? that's why he is a prick.

Leave a comment:

• dj2l8b
    replied
    tw@t's on the field ..

You should of turned and shot him back in the head, then say the same Back to him

"Assumption is mother of all fuck ups!"

Leave a comment:

• Jedi Knight
    replied

Originally posted by temp89 View Post

You want ultimate twattery check out this video from the Mall. 3 of his team got banned the same day.
    That prick does not deserve to be in Airsoft full stop, you showed incredible restraint there my friend.

But it is a well known military tactic, killing your team-mates to get a shot off at the enemy.

Leave a comment:

• Mango
    replied

Originally posted by Stones View Post
    I had this yesterday at the sandpit, watch the bottom of the screen at around 7 seconds you'll see his rifle slide back around the wall.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkGch...re=c4-overview
    what a mong what did he say to you>?

Leave a comment:

• Stones
    replied

I had this yesterday at the sandpit, watch the bottom of the screen at around 7 seconds you'll see his rifle slide back around the wall.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkGch...re=c4-overview

Leave a comment:

• Smeg2727
    replied

Wow what a prick.

Leave a comment:

• starscream
    replied

Airsoft doesn't need pricks like that.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• temp89
    replied

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
    What team is he? Expose these leet operators so that we may subject them to ridicule.
    Would name and shame if I knew him but it's not me in the vid.

Leave a comment:

• LukeCDC
    replied

i just love how he shouts "get out of my line of fire" instead of moving like a sensible person and then just walts off like he's done nothing wrong!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• colinjallen
    replied

The insertion of his probably highly expensive rifle into his undoubtedly over-used anus would have been appropriate, although probably somewhat messy.

Leave a comment:

• RiflemanLizard
    replied

Excluding his already cumbersome virginity of course, could he hang anything else off that kit?

I love how he had the bottle to deliberately shoot you in the back a couple times but didn't have the minerals to stick around even for a second. What a fucking doughnut.
    What team is he? Expose these leet operators so that we may subject them to ridicule.

Leave a comment:

• temp89
    replied

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
X