Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: unsent items

Cheers for all the advice people, even the randoms ones

Hopefuy it's just an oversight and the gentlemen in question honestly hasn't got round to it.

If it's not and he's that desperate for that small amount of money, I actually feel sorry for him.

Comment

maybe present your case to the mods privatly.that way they can look into whether they have a fraudster or if just a little mediation is needed.
      sigpic
      Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
      Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

Loving the Tactical Xbox pads in the image...lol
        Could be drone controls i suppose :D

Comment

Originally posted by JayB591 View Post
          That's a good question. Also, considering he's only 16 and apparently has a UKARA/Site membership number I'd be very careful selling anything to him.

Another question is how does he own those RIFs he displays in his weapon thread?

Could there be a serious case of law breaking going on?

And to prove he's 16, here's his facebook profile.
          https://www.facebook.com/rawwwwwwrr.XD

Click Clack BLAU you've been pwned!!
          Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
          Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Xsite junior mate, did you miss that thread?
            And beware trading? Ask anyone ive bought off of. No issues there. I use paypal for the security of it simple. Theyve never had a go at me for it so meh. Ill stop using it, 'but the damage is already done' so what? Ive never stepped out of line nor do i intend to.

Edit: cheers for pointing out my fb profile was on public privacy mate.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
              And beware trading? Ask anyone ive bought off of. No issues there. I use paypal for the security of it simple. Theyve never had a go at me for it so meh. Ill stop using it, 'but the damage is already done' so what? Ive never stepped out of line nor do i intend to.

yeah but paypals t&c's say you have to be over 18 what your doing by using paypal is fraud correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

I'm not saying you're a bad trader at all. What I'm saying is that if any one was selling a RIF and you wished to buy it then they shouldn't due to you being underage.

As for your Facebook profile, while you've got your settings to allow anyone to access it then it's your own problem. Perhaps you should change your privacy settings. There's no forum rule saying we cannot link profiles. This isn't a personal attack either. Every one has the right to be on here regardless of age. However, openly breaking the law and admitting to it isn't a good idea as you have people on this forum who take the law very seriously.

Comment

Oh I do remember that thread, the junior membership doesnt entitle you to anything, you are still under 18.
                  It was also a very nice way of circumnavigating the law, not breaking it but certainly bend it past a critical bending moment.
                  The simple fact you have a fraudulent account on paypal means you have already stepped out of line, the fact you had to falsify a date of birth to access it, I have tried it on normal paypal and the app and found it asked the same question twice and wouldnt let me open either account without it. The T&Cs of PP havent changed in that respect for well since it started. I just hope no RIFs were bought using the loosely termed UKARA number to your advantage.

As for facebook, you obviously aint got your privacy settings done right, which would be a common trend when PP is taken into account.

I feel sorry for the genuine law abiding play by the rules under 18s who get slammed, when you seem to make a free run and have no hesitation in breaking the law to your own advantage, or at least flexing the rules to breaking point.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

oh great....another thread to go against law abiding airsofters.
                    sigpic
                    Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                    Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

Im not trying to buy rifs, or ifs. I wont till im 18.
                      And the whole fb thing, im only saying i didnt realise it was on public. No invasion there at all.

Comment

re the underage paypal account, the reason it is against their t&c is you cannot enter a legally binding contract with a child, years ago a 16 year old imported over a grands worth of kit from hong kong, he paid for it, received it and was happy, PP discovered his age, closed his account and reversed his transaction, no idea if he ever paid the retailer back? lucky he hadn't dealt with anyone else.

Comment

Im not trying to buy rifs, or ifs. I wont till im 18.
                          And the whole fb thing, im only saying i didnt realise it was on public. No invasion there at all.
                          That's good, but you've still sprayed the M16 from two tone to black. There's also the fact that you have a fraudulently opened PayPal account. You have several other RIFs (such as the TM Folliage Warrior) which you must've purchased somewhere using a defence...

Comment

Originally posted by JayB591 View Post
                            That's good, but you've still sprayed the M16 from two tone to black. There's also the fact that you have a fraudulently opened PayPal account. You have several other RIFs (such as the TM Folliage Warrior) which you must've purchased somewhere using a defence...
                            Xsite mate. The m16 was bought by my stepdad and given to me.

Comment

Just Closed my paypal btw.
                              It let me sign up, no idea how. It did. And the iphone app goes through load of updates, every time it says that their T&Cs have changed. Tbh im past caring now.

Comment

Xsite mate. The m16 was bought by my stepdad and given to me.
                                So your stepdad has defence? You can't spray a weapon from two tone unless you have defence.
                                And if "Xsite" allowed you to buy a TM Folliage Warrior (A RIF) from them then they are breaking the law. Regardless if you play enough, you're still underage.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sickboy76 Find out more about sickboy76
                                Working...
                                X