Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: unsent items

Originally posted by JayB591 View Post
    So your stepdad has defence? You can't spray a weapon from two tone unless you have defence.
    And if "Xsite" allowed you to buy a TM Folliage Warrior (A RIF) from them then they are breaking the law. Regardless if you play enough, you're still underage.
    Can we not go through this all again? Please it was pointless enough last time.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

2tone as a gift, yep thats legal, but still doesnt explain the RIFs.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Rifs explained by xsite in previous inflammatory thread.
        Defence has no age limit. Owning rifs has no age limit. Only buying and selling.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
          Rifs explained by xsite in previous inflammatory thread.
          Defence has no age limit. Owning rifs has no age limit. Only buying and selling.
          Yeah, we got that bit, Ive already mentioned its not illegal for you to own a RIF, but how did you get them?
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Gah i cant be asked to go over it all again, go on xsites website (might be the shop site) and look at the junior membership. I admit that the paypal thing was wrong yeah, but im not going to break laws that would get the sport / hobby i love banned outright. Or whatever. Also the foliage warrior was ex two tone too mate.
            The glock and g36 are from xsite.

Comment

Gah i cant be asked to go over it all again, go on xsites website (might be the shop site) and look at the junior membership. I admit that the paypal thing was wrong yeah, but im not going to break laws that would get the sport / hobby i love banned outright. Or whatever. Also the foliage warrior was ex two tone too mate.
              The glock and g36 are from xsite.
              So a non skirmisher is allowed to buy RIFs, and it goes off your membership which is worthless because you are underage?
              Pretty shady in my eyes.
              When airsoft gets banned or forced over to non believable weapons, then I think we would be fully within our right to blame places like Xsite for bending the rules if not actually breaking them.

Comment

Also the foliage warrior was ex two tone too mate.
                You know changing a two tone to an RIF is illegal right? Otherwise every one without a defense would buy a two tone and just spray it. (which they do, but as they dont have a defense they can be prosecuted for it).

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                  So a non skirmisher is allowed to buy RIFs, and it goes off your membership which is worthless because you are underage?
                  Pretty shady in my eyes.
                  When airsoft gets banned or forced over to non believable weapons, then I think we would be fully within our right to blame places like Xsite for bending the rules if not actually breaking them.
                  Think what you want to. Its legal and fine through UKARA and thats all that really matters. The membership isnt worthless. It is a defence to own RIFs. (the no age limit). It is being bought by X (over 18) fo the pusrposes of Y (under 18) to skirmish. Y owns Rif and ha defence for owning it.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB591 View Post
                    You know changing a two tone to an RIF is illegal right? Otherwise every one without a defense would buy a two tone and just spray it. (which they do, but as they dont have a defense and as such can be prosecuted for it).
                    Hence the defence from xsite mate.

Comment

Think what you want to. Its legal and fine through UKARA and thats all that really matters. The membership isnt worthless. It is a defence to own RIFs. (the no age limit). It is being bought by X (over 18) fo the pusrposes of Y (under 18) to skirmish. Y owns Rif and ha defence for owning it.
                      It is worthless, you dont need a defence to own, just buy which you cant do because you are underage.

And reading UKARA/VCRA the person buying needs the defence, not the person receiving. If the person buying has defence (they are the registered skirmisher) then they can only gift the item.
                      Retailers can also judge for themselves if you are a skirmisher by using their home site regularly (reasonable defence), but as an under 18, you cant buy. So your step dad/dad goes in, hes not a skirmisher so has no reasonable defence at all, for all the shopkeeper knows, that guy could be a random whos threatened you (far fetched), buys the gun then runs off.

Very very dodgy indeed.
                      Last edited by seansamurai1; 19 December, 2011, 16:59.

Comment

Okay seansamurai1, the Home Office says its legal to do. Illtake their word over yours. I leave you now for work. Please continue arguing over a pointless case.
                        I.e i dont know the ins and outs of the junior membership, only that this is fine. Ask someone who does. Im sure tim will br told of "another annoying zeroin thread" to go and sort out.

Comment

I leave you now for work. Please continue arguing over a pointless case.
                          Paper round is it?

Comment

Okay seansamurai1, the Home Office says its legal to do. Illtake their word over yours. I leave you now for work. Please continue arguing over a pointless case.
                            the home office says this.....where,please i would most like to see this official document from the home office.
                            sigpic
                            Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                            Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

Originally posted by magslap View Post
                              the home office says this.....where,please i would most like to see this official document from the home office.
                              Xsite have written confirmation from them

And paper round? Haha really funny. Tesco actually. Nothing pretty but it pays money.

Comment

Xsite have written confirmation from them
                                That's great. Let's see it then.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sickboy76 Find out more about sickboy76
                                Working...
                                X