unsent items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: unsent items

it was only a flash hider and silencer for the scar!

Comment

if you read the thread properly "LazyMcCrazy" you will see the payment was defaulted as gift via the iPhone thus not being able to dispute

Comment

Originally posted by Jez@Elite View Post
        i beg to differ! i ordered 2 red dots from japan 6 days ago, i got them today!
        I agree on this postal caper, as I recall you being somewhat satisfied with an item I sent to you at this time last year?
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

the issue isnt law just T&C's if paypal know its unlikely they would pay out in the event of a claim, in the event of any issues feedback discussions can help.

Comment

I did read the thread properly thanks "Jez@Elite". My advice for other members who use the search function and find this thread. (Its how a forum works)

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
              I agree on this postal caper, as I recall you being somewhat satisfied with an item I sent to you at this time last year?
              thats correct! this time last year BAMF sent me a pair of his used pants in the christmas week, and i got them in like 2 days! and i still have them! (bit loose on me though :P)

Comment

Originally posted by LazyMcCrazy View Post
                I did read the thread properly thanks "Jez@Elite". My advice for other members who use the search function and find this thread. (Its how a forum works)
                well im glad thats cleared up then

meanwhile back in the bat cave...

Comment

you guys crack me up
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Just thought id throw up the sign up process which doesnt ask for an age!
                    it is listed in small print about half way down the user agreement (taken me about 10 mins to find on a phone), I would have either given up, or missed with a skim read.
                    (still doesnt prove that i havent done wrong, i know i have now.)

point made. Op has his answer
                    /thread.
                    Last edited by jonny lovegrove; 19 December, 2011, 18:42. Reason: Added / to BB code
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• Re: unsent items

so because you didnt bother to read it all, its ok to be fruadulant???

sweet thanks for the get out of jail free excuse! im off to cause havoc!

/ keep thread open, your still a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Jez@Elite View Post
                        so because you didnt bother to read it all, its ok to break the law??

sweet thanks for the get out of jail free excuse! im off to cause havoc!

/ keep thread open, your still a douche
                        Err thanks, i never onc said it was okay, i said i didnt know. Anyways was the douche comment really necessary?

Comment

Are you's still picking on this kid jaysus you'd swear none of ya ever even threw a stone when ye were younger.
                          The F.B.I and interpol are coming for ya lad, there is a new passport, driving licence and 10 grand cash under the sixth plantpot from the left in your front garden.

Run free and buy all the non 2tone rifs you can get your hands on then go drink cans of cider out of a paper bag with your mates down the park. Oh and wear your tinfoil hat because you know they can read your thoughts from the stubble space metronome
                          Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
                          Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

hell yeah i threw stones! but i didnt commit fraud

and yes, i love the word douche, < so there it is again

Comment

Originally posted by bladerider View Post
                              Are you's still picking on this kid jaysus you'd swear none of ya ever even threw a stone when ye were younger.
                              The F.B.I and interpol are coming for ya lad, there is a new passport, driving licence and 10 grand cash under the sixth plantpot from the left in your front garden.

Run free and buy all the non 2tone rifs you can get your hands on then go drink cans of cider out of a paper bag with your mates down the park. Oh and wear your tinfoil hat because you know they can read your thoughts from the stubble space metronome
                              Someone else is coming for you too! They know you know!

Comment

Then chrono your illegal rifs with .25's in your game on sunday HOLY JEBUS
                                Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
                                Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sickboy76 Find out more about sickboy76
                                Working...
                                X