X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: unsent items

Any news from Tim/Xsite yet?
    Originally posted by tackle
    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

I was going to ask liam about it on the 8th but he wasnt there.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

i had something similar about a year ago from a guy called warren holland or just known as warren on the forums who plays at awa herts and i lost £80 for a gun that never turned up and all he said was "if i wanted the money i would have to take him to court for it"... i kind of wish i had but i live and i learn i just dont buy on here anymore unless i can meet up.

here is his profile dont ever buy from him he is a scammer, i also told moderators but i just got passed around as if they didnt care and nothing was done. http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/member.php?106959-warren
        Rune.

To see more of my teams photography check out our facebook page. Likes and shares are always welcome!
        https://www.facebook.com/milsimsouthwest/

Comment

So, should we read something into the continuing silence from The Xsite on this?
          For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

maybe he doesnt want to update us till he has ALL the facts.
            sigpic
            Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
            Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

He's (xsit e) had his time, he hasn't logged on since Rampage made the thread go away, very convienient for him, I requested the 'is this legal?' thread be reopened but was ignored
              So as I mentioned in it, the home office try to reply to all queries within 4 weeks, so he should have had a reply by now, benefit of the doubt given due to holidays............. So I'm getting assistance from a legal bod well voiced in HO BS, I will get a reply, it may be positive, but all who I spoke to think he is f***ed, we'll see, I will let you see what is wrote before sending.

Comment

Take a chill pill guys.

I'm one of the people who was most vocal in objecting to the xsite sales system, but I'll also be one of the most vocal in defending Tim taking his time in getting back to us.

The response time from the HO will be not much more than a "thank you for your enquiry and please be patient while we investigate this". It can take months for MPs to get a written response to questions tabled in parliament, so don't expect anything quick on this.

Even once he's got a reply, if the decision goes against him, he'll want to discuss the ramifications with his solicitor and may well take the matter to a barrister again. Simply coming on the forum and saying "I was wrong, it was illegal after all" has massive legal issues for him, his staff and all those who have purchased from him under the sceme. If the response is positive, though, I'd expect it to be shouted from the rooftops very quickly.

Give him the time he needs. I doubt very much that he'll not want to let people know one way or the other as his (and his sites) reputation are on the line, but hassling him won't make things happen any faster.
                sigpic

Comment

There is no MP involvement, you contact the HO direct, they'll reply normally within 28 days, unfortunateLY during the ABA days it was all a bit cloak and dagger, so as someone with a strong connection to several of the other seats in the VCRb meetings I'm not waiting any longer, I'll get the same answer as him, and since I 'm a paid up citizen I'll not be asking permission to exercise my rights

Comment

Originally posted by wolfsteiger View Post
                    There is no MP involvement, you contact the HO direct, they'll reply normally within 28 days, unfortunateLY during the ABA days it was all a bit cloak and dagger, so as someone with a strong connection to several of the other seats in the VCRb meetings I'm not waiting any longer, I'll get the same answer as him, and since I 'm a paid up citizen I'll not be asking permission to exercise my rights
                    I wasn't suggesting that there's MPs involved in this, I was pointing out that when an MP tables a written question which the department is legally obliged to treat as a matter of urgency the answer can still take months.

You can exercise your rights as much as you want, but don't expect anything more than a holding letter to begin with that gives just enough detail to satisfy their obligations. Plus, the fact that they "have to" respond with a certain period doesn't mean that they do. I deal with another government department on a regular basis and they only manage about 85% of responses in the correct time period and I'd bet a large number of those are the simple yes/no answers that get banged out in 30 seconds.

What I do know from experience, both from dealing with government departments and from working for one for a year, is that the more you hassle them the further down the pile your enquiry goes.

Let things happen in their own time and we will get an answer.
                    sigpic

Comment

So any further news from wolfsteiger, or indeed any word from the Xsite?

Comment

• Wow

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
                        Have I bought or sold an item that relates to you recently? If so, please leave me my iTrader

Comment

My bud is writing it up, I'm not very skilled when it comes to constructing letters, he's familiar in the dealings, I don't want to harass him, the answer will be the same regardless :p

Comment

any news as yet on this?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sickboy76 Find out more about sickboy76
                            Working...
                            X