• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pictures of your gear

haha awesome

Comment

Looking a little sweetwater with those glasses.

Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

you've got some nice gear there mate but really you want to be haggard

Comment

Originally posted by Withard View Post
          Looking a little sweetwater with those glasses.
          *withard in ACU*
          Hahaha! You use girls shampoo! I kid...

What kind of boots you got on there, they look pretty bad ass.

Comment

They look like Lowa... err dunno what model

Comment

I dont use Girls shampoo :P Its me sis's room. Mines in the back garden hedge lol.

They are LOWA Desert Elite's

Comment

lol, is that a bra on the bed post?

Comment

looks like a cap.

Comment

oh yeah, it does XD is all the other stuff on the wall to do with your other loadouts? lol

Comment

yeah thats all my gear :P

"Shopping At The Mall Direct Action Camo" SAT DAC!"

Comment

lol, but your gear is very nice, do you use your scar with it? you should get a M249 to complete that sweet water look :D

Comment

you know. I actually dont have a gun anymore lol. im giving it a rest for a while But i expect ill get another SCAR or M4 in the future

Still owed money for a gun i sold back in september tho lol. "Friend" of mine bought it....broke it....put bits on it that were not designed to fit, moaned that they didnt fit because it was broke (which was apparently my fault) ripped the insides out and now moans again that its not performing.

Some people will try anything to get out of owing money and because of that i needed a break as it was doing my head in.

So the lesson i learned was...."NEVER sell a gun to a mate without ALL the cash first, they only fuck you over"

Comment

Originally posted by Withard View Post
                            So the lesson i learned was...."NEVER sell a gun to a mate without ALL the cash first, they only fuck you over"
                            i know exactly what you mean, a mate of mine got my gun promising he will pay me, about 2 months later no payment, i had to go and get it and sell it on here

Comment

Originally posted by strettman View Post
                              i know exactly what you mean, a mate of mine got my gun promising he will pay me, about 2 months later no payment, i had to go and get it and sell it on here
                              Sounds like a mate of mine. Took him about 4 months to finish paying for a gun which in that time he kept saying stuff like "Yeah but i need to buy this as well or i cant finish my kit"

When i think of it like that....maybe im far to nice to them. Should have snapped a few fingers lol.

Comment

Anyone got any multicam loadouts?(except shadowcaptain lol), kinda interested in getting some multicam gear.

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X