This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pictures of your gear

lol i no me neither! but thats what i was in!
    i was trying to depict the russian partyzan comander in the film defience but he had a wolf skin coat?

Comment

haha fair enough but id pay good money to see someone skirmishing in a dressing gown slippers and a russion hat, trying to be sneaky haha, especialy if it was a pink frilly dressing gown :D
      PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

thanks m8!
        you have just given me the best idea in the world!
        next skirmish im at ill do it!

Comment

lol, can't wait

Comment

what cos you cant w8 to ge slotted by the dreaded sig p226??

Comment

yeah and the fact of you running around in a dressing gown

Comment

yer but with my sig!

Comment

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/o...4/IMG_0165.jpg
                  AIRBORNE!

Comment

i think if you have all the right kit and a decent gun( like a GBB then there is no point getting one for ww2)you can depict ww2 very well. take the thompson, great looking weapon but when your on the skirmish field it sounds crap! that garand you got! mint sounds and looks sweet! you can look mint with a good load out like that. btu for a start arent ww2 kit really expensive? and hard to find, and uncomfortable, i bet if you had a one on onewith a guy wearing a RICAS and you in ww2 and 30rnd mags he would win.
                    it does look good when there is a big gam though with all the guys doing beach landing and shit! mint but not my kettle of fish! im a sneaky fuckin russian!

Comment

ok, thing is, im selling the garand to get a 30 cal, 600 rounds of continous fire would win against him, plus its more for playing against jerries! it is quite expensive and is more for enthusiasts and serious airsofters, ( not saying you arnt a serious airsofter) but its my style of play and the look and interests i have. yes it is quite uncomftorble but its worth it. if you take a guy with DPM and have one guy in ww2 gear i think more people would be interested in the look of the ww2 gear?

Tom.

Comment

ok, thing is, im selling the garand to get a 30 cal, 600 rounds of continous fire would win against him, plus its more for playing against jerries! it is quite expensive and is more for enthusiasts and serious airsofters, ( not saying you arnt a serious airsofter) but its my style of play and the look and interests i have. yes it is quite uncomftorble but its worth it. if you take a guy with DPM and have one guy in ww2 gear i think more people would be interested in the look of the ww2 gear?

Tom.

Comment

Sorry Iain but im not going to ever be able to take you seriously again after seeing you as a *ahem* 'sneeky fuckin russian!' :D
                          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

my brit infntrey look
                            Originally posted by Stones
                            true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

nice loadout :D
                              Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by the guru View Post
                                my brit infntrey look
                                For Infantry drop the iron sights and get a SUSAT or ACOG, other Arms and crowbags in the depot's use the iron sights. other than that decent looking loadout.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X