X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by insanity prawn boy View Post
    idrivetractors, that second pic is awsome! Reminds me of photos of the Navy Seals in South America. Packing some heavy fire power aswell by the looks of it!
    Cheers fella, i'd be lost without my Inokatsu and my US LBV. Gotta love the 90's. Just a shame my Large alice pack is a monster, way to big to skirmish in.

Cheers
    Ben
    "As the Great Warrior poet Ice Cube once said, when the day does not require an AK it is good"

Comment

Originally posted by Rob. xD View Post
      Corrrrrrrect :D
      And yes we are, you?

Last game before Xmas, indeed....
      Trader Feedback.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

sorry, just saw it!

Comment

Thats already been asked and answered between that post and yours

Comment

welcome home dave
            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

PMC load out!
              PCU level 5
              Oakley SI Gloves (tan)
              Bandolier with 3 fast mags
              Blast Built with 2 fast mags
              Pimped out G&P Magpul DX with Upgraded Magpul and G&P external parts
              Shemagh
              Baseball cap
              Sketchers hiking boots (what the heck is this doin' here)
              Taken recently at my teams home turf (Urban Assault)

Comment

Why thankyou good to be back!

Comment

its snow time...

Comment

i cant help thinking "saints and soliders" with this picture
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

going outside in my gear now :P

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                        i cant help thinking "saints and soliders" with this picture
                        the film inspired this bastogne loadout

Comment

Nice loadout Centaur, are those the chinese PCU copies?

And got to love those snow pictures, cant help but agree with shadow captain on them :-)

Comment

I am still waiting 4 weeks on for the stuff i ordered to help with my MW loadout can you guess where i ordered from :huh:

But threw this together this evening of what i already had. Apart from the VFC thats New

Comment

[QUOTE=OrangecrushmkII;243566]Nice loadout Centaur, are those the chinese PCU copies?

Chinese made but not a copy like 511 (china made bought here in UK at a very reputable military/ police shop).

China is the world's manufacturer. Look at the kicks sellin' here like Nike and Adidas even an original 511, all made in China.............heheheheehhe!

@101Star...........Cool bro! Band of Brothers look!
                              Last edited by centaur; 21 December, 2009, 15:11. Reason: add comment!

Comment

I dont mean to keep posting the same gear but got some new bits and i think it has changed the look quite significantly and i wanted some views on the Cmore sight what do you guys think?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X