This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

pretty sweet loadout there. infact, i REALLY REALLY like it!

Comment

looks sood, whats the jacket?
      ratty
      Trader Feedback.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

I will guess replica PCU if he's cheap, TAD gear if not :p

looking sweet 1st shooter, like the way you havent gone for a skull balaclava...Im thinking the ghost look is getting overdone a bit now so Im gonna wear the skull face mask heroshark's making me with a slightly different setup in the new year.

Comment

I have a beard, offers me all the protection i need........
          Trader Feedback.

Yorkshire Players Forum.

Comment

I demand a santa loadout pic immediately :p

Comment

lol thanks, well erm i have ordered the skull affect unit it just havent arrived yet so im afraid i am conforming. I have based it on the Ghost airsoft loadout that has become quite famous with its pictures that i use in my Sig.

Comment

Osprey:

Liking how its looking so far, for a more SF kinda loadout hence the mag pouches on the front, I usually have webbing underneath which has plenty of magazine capacity and the util is to be moved onto the side!

Enjoy :-)

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                  I demand a santa loadout pic immediately :p
                  Sorry mate, git a few more years before it goes totally white........
                  Trader Feedback.

Yorkshire Players Forum.

Comment

That looks awesome Sam..

When ospreys are done tastey they are well good to see at airsoft!

Comment

New Warrior Centurion rig with replica sapis... gonna get some multicam pouches for it and sell the big 249 dumpers but I love it to bits already!

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                        New Warrior Centurion rig with replica sapis... gonna get some multicam pouches for it and sell the big 249 dumpers but I love it to bits already!
                        Do you know if theres much difference between their centurion rig and their W-RPC7 apart from the shape?

Just theres a fair difference in price and I havent been able to place the reason for it :P

Comment

Looks like the all the mag pockets are single M4 only on the centurion, where as four of them are double M4 on the RPC-7. You also get an internal molle pouch with a zipper behind the mags on the centurion.
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OrangecrushmkII View Post
                              Do you know if theres much difference between their centurion rig and their W-RPC7 apart from the shape?

Just theres a fair difference in price and I havent been able to place the reason for it :P
                              yeah, the centurion is just a chest rig, the rpc-7 is a full plate carrier, if you want the back for the centurion you have to buy it separate unfortunately.

ThePesH
                              liking the multicam

Comment

Um kinda... the Centurion is a system you can use as a plate carrier if you get both parts as I have (which for £75 is worth the extra money on the RPC IMHO)... the back is more comfortable than the RPC7..., it can hold a larger ballistic plate, and there is more molle real estate on the front and back. It also has a large zippered compartment behind the cummerbund with molle mounts inside that you could easily fit more pouches into... pistol, single shingles, pistol holster etc....

its a very nice rig, and extremely comfortable

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X