Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

stalker socom camo set - awesome stuff.

Comment

Check your PMs :D

Comment

MW2??? :P (the picture was taken before the game came out)

Certainly not the best pictures in the world but the best i can get them.
          Last edited by boom headshot; 31 December, 2009, 14:32. Reason: pictures didnt work

Comment

'Boom', you're a man after my own heart. Mag'd up to the hilt!
            Only thing i'd say, tuck the shirt in.....
            Good look, mate.
            Ratty
            Trader Feedback.
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

osprey with full balistic protection

plce which i dont realy use much at the moment but kicks ass for weekenders.

U.S. webbing only partialy finished as you can see. (belt is doubled over to see all 4 pouches)

and an ops vest and chest rig.

Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...945#post233945

Comment

boom thats really cool - OD gear blends in really well with DPM -looks like an idea for a new OD loadout
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

heres my gear, all pretty basic just picked up a dpm jacket + trousers, dpm knee pads, viper tac vest and some china clones of the TM Pro goggles

thinks maybe he should go with the heard

Comment

'Boom', you're a man after my own heart. Mag'd up to the hilt!
                    Only thing i'd say, tuck the shirt in.....
                    Good look, mate.
                    Ratty

Ha i had pritty much exactly the same comments from a guy on arnies and yes the shirt is now tucked in. Oh and thanks for the Comtac-IIs there great and work perfectly, i will try and get some outdoor pics with my new headgear when my rifle is fixed and the weather has improved .

boom thats really cool - OD gear blends in really well with DPM -looks like an idea for a new OD loadout

OD is the way to go as long as its WAS :P
                    Last edited by boom headshot; 31 December, 2009, 22:56. Reason: missed something out

Comment

Yep, WAS are definately the best OD gear manufacturers out that. I got a new 901 rig for chrimbo! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
                        Yep, WAS are definately the best OD gear manufacturers out that. I got a new 901 rig for chrimbo! :D
                        TAS also do nice gear, basically the same gear tbh just some of their pouches vary from those WAS do generally a little bit cheaper so worth looking into for OD or Tan gear :-).

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
                          :O they said they were sold out

Comment

sporting my MW kit, Action reload shot for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                              :O they said they were sold out
                              They've just got new stock in! Check it got at the most tactical place in the uk.

Comment

Are there web addresses for these places? I'm looking to get an OD set up, but it's impossible to find reasonably priced OD plate carriers anywhere!
                                - Thunder Ducks -
                                Rifles: TM G36k, G&P M4A1 Masterkey, AGM XM8 (For Sale)
                                Pistols: KJW M9 Full Metal (For Sale), TM Desert Eagle

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X