This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

The MARPAT i got was TOP which is a japenese repro. real stuff is seriously expensive, and the Bowman was a tan Element repro the newer one which just has the military plug, the PTT was purchased seperately. Thanks for all the positive comments I'll get some pictures up of the 3 day pack on my back as it is loaded up to hell and back with pouches!
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Is that the WAS 3 day pack? thinking of buying one.

Comment

Yes it is, and my god is it value for money, the amount of pockets it has and the space, plus the frame shape causes the weight to be distributed perfectly, also the stitching and codura quality is brilliant especially for that price, i really recommend them!
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Comment

very nice kit headshot! Thats pretty much how I want my load out to look like. how much did it cost for all the kit except weapons and the DPM?
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

sebct could you send me some pics of your L96 please? looks a nicer matt than a gloss
              thinking of respraying mine O/Drab or black from sand
              RC Aircraft for sale or swap with M4! - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=53131

Comment

headshots, thats sweet!
                But move the foregrip further to the back with such a big gun, trust me you can keep ur sights on target way better as you dont have to strech your arm that long!

Comment

thought ill post this.

This was about 2 Years ago, dont have anything at the moment, as i am in Germany. Will be moving back to England in July! YESSSS!

We liked moved to germany and thought we would live here for ages, but then realised how much we miss England, so we are going back after 9 month

By the way, the pic is what I ordered when i started, gear improved.. Now im in for a warrior ricas compact with 8 m4 pouches, pistol pouches... Ya know

Also, no mags in the rig and straps not done !
                  Last edited by Philshot; 22 April, 2010, 18:48. Reason: Info!!!!

Comment

ddpm

Comment

hey guys, just joined here and getting all my gear together for my first skirmish in ten years! did two skirmishs back then, and realised i was too poor to play!lol! load out not quit finished yet, but im going for something army of two'ish! got the tattoos and im fairly fit so carrying all this s*** shouldnt be too tuff ( says the noob with more money then sense!)

Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 April, 2010, 07:31. Reason: language

Comment

you, my friend, are doing it right.
                        - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                        - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

One of my only ever complete loadouts, no clue what it represents though other than lame.

Although i want some higher classic boots in desert, some US woodland my black polo some light webbing and then bandoleers of 7.62 and a M60!!!

Anyway here you go, have a few laughs.

Comment

Liking it Purcy! - Clever idea with the shell loops, I might nip that idea off of you! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                              (Last picture)
                              Skinner D? I thought that paca looked familiar... :p Damn good looking loadout there mate, though it could maybe do with some gloves and kneepads?

Comment

Lt. Purcy! You make me regretting that i sold my hi capa ! DAMN YOU!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X