• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

haha funny as hell , nah real thobe
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

My Pattern 58/M56 setup - think i need to get an M56 medics pouch for up on the shoulder, but otherwise i'm pretty happy with it....just need an old skool M16 to go with it now!

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Are those water bottle pouches you are using for ammo pouches?

I have a similar setup, but with M67 Ammo pouches and a 58 holster (and no knives).

Comment

Aye...the usual ammo pouches are too big for armalite mags.....
          sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

My loadout for tommorow , Recce inspired , nothign special i just thought it was about time i added some more to the thread

Got the SAAV out the attic , thought it needed an update and i hit it up with spray

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
              Aye...the usual ammo pouches are too big for armalite mags.....
              Yeah I found that, but you could get 4 in there. I want some drop loop pouches but they are always to expensive to warrant a purchase.

Comment

boom headshot, what knee pads are they? look tuff

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                  Well actually almost ALL of that gear is mine, which I sold to Nunchuck, but yeah... tis his kit
                  Only the Soft armour, Rig and pouches and I have some Hatch knee pads on the way along with some gloves and the belt kit. The amount of kit I carry including the back back is lethal so I'm trying to keep it to a bare minimum...
                  Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                  It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

First attempt at a PMC loadout.

Comment

Some pics of my delta panama loadout. Ignore the aeg... my m733 went down after like 5 mins so I had to call on a backup.

Comment

I like it mate, with a 733 I expect that'd look great.

Comment

what are you using round your face sniper34d

Comment

You look the Shiz dude. That loudout is fabulous, as the Ginger-beers would say.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

The face mask is a G&P neoprene mask with extra air holes chopped out, then with custom cut scrim netting doubled up and stiched to the front/rear to cover the holes.

Comment

Thanks for the comments :D
                                Dave im adjusting the height of it i just like the clearance for when looking down the sights, but i think its because i replaced the original foam in the pads to thicker more comfortable ones.

Yes i have alot of mags 13 to be precise, 1TM low cap, 1G&P mid cap 1TM hi cap, (which i dont use) and 10 star midcaps which shall be replaced with P or E mags later this year as the stars are not very reliable.

Lastly its official i shall be starting a UKSF task force black loadout next month (Dave i will do it properly :P) so ill be running an SFW and another loadout but ill keep this one as well seeing as i already have it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X