This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

is green gas flammable then? (this is probably a derp moment on y behalf)

Comment

Green gas is just propane with some silicone oil added in, so yeah it'll burn rather nicely. Though obviously I'm not advocating anyone actually do that by any stretch, a whole 40mm shells' worth of the stuff would make a pretty substantial fireball.

Imagine all of this.. on fire:

Not good.
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

.....wow :D haha id love to attempt it but i like my eyebrows the way they are

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post

got a couple more bits an pieces now but this is mine at the moment dont usually go all out on kit but have to show off the team camo. and yes its me shamelessly posing in the garden so i could see what the kit looked like :D
          nice clean load out you got there mate, sweet

Comment

thanks bill the hats now changed to a khaki operator one and i now have a knife strapped to the chest but its pretty much the same :D now do you mean free of dirt clean or nicely in order clean?? i need more mud haha

Comment

My British loadout - a few things are not spot on (gloves and knee pads mainly) but I already had them

Before you all ask, yes that is my knife stuck in the helmet band. Don't have a big enough scabbard for it.

Comment

get a smock!

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                  get a smock!
                  Very much so.

Comment

Couple of tips: we don't tuck our trousers inside our boots; and if you do want to look British military don't go leaving pouches un-buckled, that's a pretty big no-no.

Comment

Have a smock but didn't put it on the photo

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
                      Couple of tips: we don't tuck our trousers inside our boots; and if you do want to look British military don't go leaving pouches un-buckled, that's a pretty big no-no.
                      Only noticed the pouches now

The I actually folded them over the top but they do look like they've been tucked in. How is it properly done? My time in Cadets was useless in terms of telling us what to look like

Comment

You can get special trouser cord for it at any surplus store.

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphim2150 View Post
                          There I actually folded them over the top but they do look like they've been tucked in. How is it properly done?
                          The way I was taught and have always seen everyone else do it (from all 3 services) is to just let the trouser hang loose, so they're over the ankle part of your boots, then tighten up the draw-strings as far as you can and tuck the knot up inside. Simples.

The old twisty-bungee things got banned for personnel in training after some nugget somewhere managed to cut off the blood supply to his foot and do himself an injury. Though obviously a lot of people still do use 'em.

Comment

Regular multicam with my new FSBE, hoping to get some pics in action soon from tomorrow's skirmishes.

Comment

niiiiiiiiiiiiice smithy :D

Comment

Thanks very much Bosa :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X