This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kamikize Ants View Post
    My lightweight summer load out, just change to OD combats for woodland.

Single action revolver in hip holster, dump pouch on other side and Kity-Kat in the scabbard :D

Mags on the left, 40mm's and smokes on the right...and ask anyone who saw me at the Ai500 I really do take the handcuffs out with me
    90's gay bar patrol, haha.
    I like it, looks quite original!
    AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Grammatically incorrect t-shirts FTW!
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

My PTW was indeed Tackleberry'd. But even afterward I don't recommend a PTW anyway :P

New toys

Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Today at D.A.Rangers in Mold ( me on the right ) it was a good day

Comment

First time I’ve shown my two loadouts, both British inspired, but neither remotely a full impression. Both are pretty much identical, with the same kit in OD and Black, so whether playing CQB or woodland I instinctively know where things are.

P1000877 copy by Jay 8, on Flickr

P1000879 copy by Jay 8, on Flickr

First woodland, with the trusty L85A2, although this would normally have tan Magnum Spider 8.0s, they seem to have been ‘borrowed’ without my knowledge, so the black ones will have to do.

P1000854 copy by Jay 8, on Flickr

P1000817 by Jay 8, on Flickr

The CQB one is the same sort of setup, although with a meshed gasmask – and this time a 10in L119. The L119 is still a WIP, and the flash hood just won’t fit properly – Still working on fixing that.

Any opinions/constructive criticism would be helpful, as long as it doesn’t involve the words ‘trigger discipline’.

Comment

Good kits especially the CQB one.
              Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Jay8: i'd say the cqb is the finest 'black kit' i've seen, really slick looking
                Originally posted by Bluegill
                5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
                  Jay8: i'd say the cqb is the finest 'black kit' i've seen, really slick looking
                  I agree, that is one of the best black loadouts I've seen too.
                  Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

And that holstered usp looks the nuts.

Comment

Cheers for the comments guys, really appreciated. I really like the black kit, although need to get back into CQB, haven't given the completed setup a runout yet. To be honest though it is pretty hard to do black kit very wrong, especially if you stick to Blackhawk gear.

Just got to whack a couple of patches on there, and perhaps a helmet, unless I can sort the flash hood. Trying to keep it understated and simple though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
                        Cheers for the comments guys, really appreciated. I really like the black kit, although need to get back into CQB, haven't given the completed setup a runout yet. To be honest though it is pretty hard to do black kit very wrong, especially if you stick to Blackhawk gear.

Just got to whack a couple of patches on there, and perhaps a helmet, unless I can sort the flash hood. Trying to keep it understated and simple though.
                        No no less is more mate, patches would ruin it, prob a helmet too. Youve got a great look there, individual and realistic withput overkill
                        Originally posted by Bluegill
                        5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

+1 top the above....the black CQB load out looks ace....but maybe a set of knee pads to finish off?

What type of holster are you using?
                          sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Helmet wise I would go for either a latch, or perhaps IBH as an interim, since I have that already. I am leaning towards not doing that though.

Kneepads might well look good, but I don't seem to get along with any that I've found, and am wary of it looking too american (another drawback to a helmet). While it is an SAS inspired loadout, rather than a proper impression, I am trying to keep very roughly to the look.

Holster wise I am using a serpa clone, USP CQB holster. I generally love serpas, although the clones are often crap, this one is very good, almost as good quality as my real one. Unless you were talking about the vest mounted one with the Browning in, behind my SFW, which is part of the Blackhawk Omega Crossdraw vest.

Comment

Originally posted by Genista View Post
                              @wingmann love your rig. Clean and efficient. Nice one!
                              Thanks mate!

Comment

Now for something a little different.

Extremely rare Wheelers IFAK (Commander model) chest rig in Cadpat.

Pictured with custom one of a kind soft armour with external Kevlar sleeves.
                                > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X