This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

i know but the one im wearing is the socom type if you had to find it for sale youd have to put socom in

Comment

Picture of me from last sunday @ GZW - excuse the quality it was a video screen grab!

Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

Jumpable Plate Carrier

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
          The pattern is actually called AOR2 just FYI.
          SOCOM is a poor copy of it. and there is something to do with socom following horizontal lines while aor2 is just random

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
            SOCOM is a poor copy of it. and there is something to do with socom following horizontal lines while aor2 is just random
            well its fine for airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
              well its fine for airsoft
              not disagreeing with that just saying you cant really pull a seal impression off with it

Comment

good thing im not then :D its fine for what we use it for. sure the real stuff would be nice but im not willing to spend that much on clothes. i wouldnt buy a 100 quid jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post

Jumpable Plate Carrier
                  PesH, is this the one from eb-softair? Could you do a quick review I have been eye'ing it up for some time.
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Yep you right it's chinese copy :-)

Yes copy but ... im really suprize ... QUALITY [fabrics , stiching, etc] its a very good. Next - camouflage - alllmoust the same like original multicam.

If you need light PC this copy it's very nice option.

Comment

• Just got myself some crye precision mag clips to go with a magpul range shooters outfit I want to roll with.

Pictures when they arrive!

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
                        The way I was taught and have always seen everyone else do it (from all 3 services) is to just let the trouser hang loose, so they're over the ankle part of your boots, then tighten up the draw-strings as far as you can and tuck the knot up inside. Simples.

The old twisty-bungee things got banned for personnel in training after some nugget somewhere managed to cut off the blood supply to his foot and do himself an injury. Though obviously a lot of people still do use 'em.
                        I know this was a few days old but just to jump in. Another way i was taught was pull your socks way up over your boots and the fold them down so they cover the outside of you boot. Then tuck your trousers into what would be the top of your sock. Works just like the trouser twists but without your feet going numb
                        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                        I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Trouser twists never made my feet go numb..guess i just used em correctly

OOOOOOOOH SNAP! lool

Comment

Me neither but there was a mention of someone doing damage to himself by cutting off circulation....i Honestly don't get it, surely you'd taken them off when you stopped feeling your feet but hey ho
                            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                            I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

"I can't feel my toes!"
                              *Looks down*
                              "Oh my, I don't have any toes!"
                              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Used the ties at the bottom for years, totally fine.

twisties i had to use in training and ALWAYS lost one!!
                                Originally posted by Bluegill
                                5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X