This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

The CIRAS for my Italian loadout (and others). As it is there's no need for a 1st line. Secondary goes on a rigger's belt.

Comment

Loose trouser legs is how cool guys do it.
      - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
      - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

I spose these can go in here, something I picked up at the War and Peace Show today:

WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Gon what was the damage (PRICE) I always wanted a subdued KA-BAR

Comment

Pretty much finished my uksf type of impression ( with added ka-bar army edition goodness also!! I dont take it to skirmishes! ) the flash on shoulder is used by my team and is there for that reason only!

This last one is just for sh**s and giggles
            Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

the twins

Comment

Haha, like it!
                Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Tavors are kewl.

and stalker that is one nice knife.

much win.

Boris
                  K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by Special bus View Post
                    Gon what was the damage (PRICE) I always wanted a subdued KA-BAR
                    Haggled it from £80 to £45

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                    Tavors are kewl.

and stalker that is one nice knife.

much win.

Boris
                    Thank you I like it
                    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Couple of load outs iv been rocking, ill load up the stuff im getting ready for CC4 tomoro night when iv put it all together.

Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                      I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

dpm and mc always looks lovely

Comment

Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Comment

@samus3366 ... love the kit and the vespa

but has anyone said you look like the guy who does the xbox live sent you a message stuff

@GLORYBOY21 i like the arrangement, how do those fast mag things work in your opinion was thinking of getting some for a lightweight rig

plus does that patch count as advertising another retailer

Comment

They work great and it prob dose but then again so could the site map.

They are the china copy fast mags, work great and the only difference between them and the reel once is the elastic used.

Comment

• Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
                                They work great and it prob dose but then again so could the site map.

They are the china copy fast mags, work great and the only difference between them and the reel once is the elastic used.
                                Aha! Clone fast mags, do they take AK mags as well as M4 mags? Obviously they aren't designed to, but do they slot in far enough?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X