This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Definitely, best milsim game ive ever played. Only downer was sleeping in the wind tinnel but that is realistic so what we were paying for.

Cant wait for the magazine to come out with full pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post
      Definitely, best milsim game ive ever played. Only downer was sleeping in the wind tinnel but that is realistic so what we were paying for.

Cant wait for the magazine to come out with full pics.
      Did you get the barn? Gutted for you!

I just want to catch up with whoever it was that let the suicide bomber into the compound... LOL!

Comment

I dunno who that was we were out on patrol at that point but saw theflash from the pub / hotel

Two more gucci pics
        Kit list if required

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          Did you get the barn? Gutted for you!

I just want to catch up with whoever it was that let the suicide bomber into the compound... LOL!
          Well I was on guard at the gate with a buddy and we got relieved. Guy took over for me and as I walked to the Barn the other said to my mate "open the gate before you go...its Delta" so my mate grabbed the gate and a nice ragamuffin stepped in saying he had info for the
          "Boss". Well of course no one was having that so we asked him to open his jacket and behold a lovely flashing suicide vest. He got ventilated anyway but this is why codes are needed and rechecking details if you're not sure yourself :-P

I think secretly us Rangers were pining for some action after a day of "hello how are you" patrols :-D
          Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Ahhh, a crossed wire for sure then...

Personally the "Butcher of Shrewton Street" was my favourite... 17 Civvy deaths by fragging the coffee shop... Screw hearts and minds! Let's do the whole god damned village!

Not sure if this image will be visible, but this is when Ghost 3 encountered the enemy CP and proceeded to draw a dick on their map...

Comment

Lol i did hear the map story :-P interrogation was amusing with teammates "T1 huh?...personally i thought T2 was his best film"

God

Comment

Sam, any chance of a pic of your Source Kangaroo hydration pouch on the back of your 6094 please?
                KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

Certainly!

Comment

Cheers dude! I'm looking for a hydro pouch for my 6094 and don't want one that looks too big or stupid on them. That looks brilliant!
                    KWA LM4 || TM/Guarder G17

Gear freak, lover of helmets and TRMR's

Comment

Posted this in the ARV thread but though I'd show it off here.

Not everyone's cup of tea but I like it
                      Attached Files
                      First and Only R.A.F Upper Heyford Site Operations Manager

Comment

Crappy quality as they were lifted from the Youtube video but some small ones

Comment

Nice.

Can u link to the vid

Comment

• Oooh, they look familiar!
                            "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

Here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7JMg...1&feature=plcp

Comment

subbed to you on youtube withard

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X