Blackhawk down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blackhawk down

i got an alice belt with 4 m16 pouches a couple of pistol pouches and 2 water canteens, i have a clone blackhawk chest rig on the way in black so am sorted with that

Comment

Black Knee Pads?

You also need a Torch taped to your hand guard of the M4

I have the Whole loadout so if you need any advice then just ask

Comment

yup got the knee pads also and am working on the holster and the nomex gloves currently the oakleys are just stop gaps

Comment

cool

make sure the holster only has 1 strap

And another bit, Get yourself either a Y-Harness or H-Harness for that Alice Belt,

i understand that Gary Gordon had the H-Harness and Randy Shughart had the Y-Harness. Personal preference at the end of the day, i got the Y-Harness

Comment

im getting a blackhawk omega 1 from ebay that seems to be exactly what gordon was wearing except his only has one strap so will do some surgery on mine

Comment

yep correct mate,

just leave off the top strap and only fasten the lower one then thats spot on

Comment

Missing the Mesh vest that the delta's wore on top of the PT armour.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                  Missing the Mesh vest that the delta's wore on top of the PT armour.
                  nope only the select few wore them, the main characters only mainly wore the PT armour and the Alice LC2, Blackhawk chest rig

Comment

i use to have a huge collection of photos from ths film but there all missing a quick google to try and find some again ( this pic is not that bad and love the fact the gun on the right was used in another film based in africa :P )
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/apalis/2968315788/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68578296@N00/2967469733
                    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by George H View Post
                      nope only the select few wore them, the main characters only mainly wore the PT armour and the Alice LC2, Blackhawk chest rig
                      The only 2 I remember seeing without the Mesh vest are the 2 Delta snipers that hold the second crash site.

The characters played by Banner and Fichtner both wore a mesh vest on top of their PT armour and neither wore a .223 chest rig.

Comment

isn't Gordy's rifle Tan based with dark green stripes rather than brown...
                        Have
                        M733 Gary Gordon Style
                        Thompson

Want
                        M2 Carbine
                        MP5 SD5

Comment

Right as promised my BHD m14 ,first spray job hope you guys dont poop on it too much

sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

You got it just right mate !

Nice dust coating rather than bright shiny finish like you see on many airsoft guns

Comment

Originally posted by ScreaminEagle View Post
                              isn't Gordy's rifle Tan based with dark green stripes rather than brown...
                              Actually from images of the Movie it just Sand/khaki with the gun metal showing through in large gaps . No 2nd colour at all but brown matches what is seen on screen best due to the way motion picture cameras change the percieved colour of things through filters etc

Comment

i have a TM M14 with exactly the same paint job! good effort mate they look the same! will post a pic up soon!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rogue9 I am, a Wargasmer Find out more about Rogue9
                                Working...
                                X