• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blackhawk down

Very ,very tempted to paint my GBB M14 for the BHD game next week

Comment

cheers peeps i took my time on it didnt want it looking as if i had tapped everything off , yeah i think your right 1st commando its mainly just tan/sand , just to note if you look at my signature pic do you notice anything wrong with it , i thought the charging handle was always on the right hand side of the m14 not the left i am trying to figure out how that m14 has its charging handle on the left ? strange ????
      sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

yeah it's a negative promo shot for the film . The actor is also right handed

Shugarts M14 was one of very few guns in the movie that actually had more than one colour sprayed on

Comment

Wow that m14 is sick,

get yourself an Aimpoint with covers and that will look the part

Comment

right, now im gonna tape my blood type to my boot and get a crew cut (need a hair cut badly anyway) what tape should i use silver electrical with black marker?

Comment

Looks like their Olive Drab 100mph tape so a bit of duct tape will do provided you can get that colour. Black writing also

Comment

here is me and my date dan in our bhd kit obviously his is just a loose impression

Comment

that really is supposed to say mate, only realised it thanks to being told, uh-oh lol

Comment

I knew there was something "special" about your friendship

Comment

jealousy is a horrible thing :P

Comment

Aww, look how your rifles are crossed in the first pic. The body language says it all mate :P

Comment

that just makes me think of ghostbusters, dont cross the streams!!!!

Comment

hi can anyone help please . where can i get a delta replica body armour for a larger guy im a 45 inch chest and the one i recently got from hong kong must be made for a midget

Comment

http://zodtgr8.deviantart.com/art/qu...outs-123506967

I found this article was pretty good on this subject.
                              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Black Templar View Post
                                http://zodtgr8.deviantart.com/art/qu...outs-123506967

I found this article was pretty good on this subject.
                                thanks mate will take a look

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rogue9 I am, a Wargasmer Find out more about Rogue9
                                Working...
                                X