Pictures of you British Army Helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pictures of you British Army Helmets

tape's abit to thick you might want to wither half it or remove a quater other than that it look good

Comment

What NVG mount you use? Been after one for my Mk6

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
        MK7 again camo'd up works wonders alot better than just strips of mtp although i still always wear it with just the net

[IMG][/IMG]
        How did you go about camo'ing up your helmet? Did you just have to buy an MTP shirt/trousers and cut them up? After that did you just sew the strips onto the netting?
        sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling they do a proper ghillie helmet cover for the mk7

Comment

they dont do a proper ghilie cover your supplied with strips of mtp i personally used cut up osprey brassards i left my net on underneath cut strips of mtp from the brassards poked holes in the material and tied it on with green fishing line

Comment

set up for airsoft replaced the chinstrap and abitta desert gaffa tape to secure the cover( had no sniper tape)

Comment

set up for airsoft replaced the chinstrap and abitta desert gaffa tape to secure the cover( had no sniper tape)
                Need to tighten up that tape around the contours. Looks like a cadets got hold of it!!

Comment

was literally a 5 min job for a nightgame lol it's gaffa tape anyway once i get some more scapa tape ill stick it on properly

Comment

was literally a 5 min job for a nightgame lol it's gaffa tape anyway once i get some more scapa tape ill stick it on properly
                    Excuses excuses!! You should know the drill by now, it's all about how you look!!

Comment

which is why i opted for the full nvg mount :P ally as f*ck! haha

Comment

Alright fellas , after ALOT of thought i have decided to go back to the old DPM loadout, that way i dont have to spend my time trying to get new updated (-maybe even illegal) mtp gear.
                        So i am opting for a 2007 loadout from afghanistan.
                        however.....

Scrim or No Srim that is the question ????? .... one thing to add i am not going for a para loadout.

WITH SCRIM

WITHOUT SCRIM

Also i know i dont have the right goggles but they are close enough,

Comment

Originally posted by curlyrocks View Post
                          Alright fellas , after ALOT of thought i have decided to go back to the old DPM loadout, that way i dont have to spend my time trying to get new updated (-maybe even illegal) mtp gear.
                          So i am opting for a 2007 loadout from afghanistan.
                          however.....

Scrim or No Srim that is the question ????? .... one thing to add i am not going for a para loadout.

WITH SCRIM

WITHOUT SCRIM

Also i know i dont have the right goggles but they are close enough,
                          If you're doing a 2007 non para loadout then no scrim.

Comment

Ok this is what im going with , no cateyes as they did not seem that common.

Comment

Originally posted by curlyrocks View Post
                              Ok this is what im going with , no cateyes as they did not seem that common.

Looks good. I'd loose the tape at the back though. Never seen anyone do that (I assume its to stop the goggles riding up?). Looks pretty much the same as mine. Except I've used scappa tape around the rim rather than rubber.

Comment

work in progress. But still looking good

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

curlyrocks Find out more about curlyrocks
                                Working...
                                X