• Show
Clear All

Re: SBS inspired hiking gear loadout

Tactical shorts ftw!

Comment

Ace quad bike driver

& speaking of quads...

& yeah, theres plenty examples of Arktis chest rigs being used, heres another...

Last edited by Brandon; 25 September, 2012, 16:51.
      Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

I might just have try this loadout. Minus the shorts :D
        "Unleash just one load into the enemy
        and be ready to go again straight
        away... and that doesn't happen very
        often does it lads!" - ZeroOne

Comment

Originally posted by Vendettonator View Post
          I might just have try this loadout. Minus the shorts :D
          Could be painful in just pants though :p
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Loving this thread, some good loadout ideas. Nice to see a differance from the usual multicam overload. To the hiking shop!

Comment

I should have seen that coming
              "Unleash just one load into the enemy
              and be ready to go again straight
              away... and that doesn't happen very
              often does it lads!" - ZeroOne

Comment

TACTICAL SHORTS FTW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menashem View Post
                  Loving this thread, some good loadout ideas. Nice to see a differance from the usual multicam overload. To the hiking shop!
                  I agree.

As a little sidenote, whilst I respect the time and effort gone into the other type of loadout, I didn't appreciate having credibility called into question, just a shame I'm not allowed to show the evidence pictures I've been shown, they aren't release authorised.
                  Another thing is the other type of loadout is anywhere upto 5 years out of date due to the MoD and the official secrets act.

This loadout though doesn't really change much.
                  The only real snag you could get with it is looking like you have tried too hard, need to get that 'natural' look dialled in.
                  Although CptPrice I think has pretty much managed that, also don't be afraid to mix it up a little with kit, headgear etc.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                    I didn't appreciate having credibility called into question, just a shame I'm not allowed to show the evidence pictures I've been shown, they aren't release authorised.
                    Let me guess? A UKSF thread kicked off again?

The problem is, when you are just a post on a forum, somebody is always going to come along and question the credibility of any statement you make... That's the frustration of non-disclosure. Until you can disclose it you can't prove otherwise so you may as well just keep it to yourself instead of getting wound up by it.

To many people have cried wolf in the past for anyone to be able to say, "trust me, I know people..." to have any weight.

Comment

I gave up long ago due to the same reasons Sean .

I have some lovely images but get given them on the agreement they don't appear on the net .

Sadly most UKSF threads get populated by those who want everything to be mega expensive or hard to come by items so they can get kudos for owning them and refuse to believe UKSF might be wearing or using something cheap and easy to find

Comment

I did feel I was taking a big risk posting this topic as I've seen (and had) topics derailed by the idiots described above.

I just wanted this thread to be for people who appreciate and want to emulate the simpler side of the special forces

Comment

I think you just have to look at the deeper ethos behind British troops as opposed to Americans for example. It's never about having all the gear on speed dial, it's about doing the job right at a base level without fuss and without drama...

Comment

This is awesome! been doing this style for a while. (only without the diemaco )

more pics of old school baddassery please!

Comment

Aye lads, EndEx. As mentioned, this is a Cracking opportunity for All to have a go at a UKSF impression/loadout that isnt cost dependant or based on Gucci kit that you have to acquire through a friend of a friend who knows one of 'them'. Be a shame to see it closed.

As im a bit of an SBS 'aficionado' (so ive been called) id like to have a go at this too, though perhaps the Naka Valley stuff as opposed to the Quali Jangi stuff. Anyone else done this or thinking of it?
                              Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Oh & its not only Diemacos that were used...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pricey You wanna know? Ask me... Find out more about Pricey
                                Working...
                                X