• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't that a radio aerial?

Seen something similar on Our War when one of the soldiers bust it...lol

Comment

Re: SBS inspired hiking gear loadout

The book, 'Bloody Heroes' by Damien Lewis is where a lot of these pictures can be found. It accounts for the actions of the SBS immediately following 9/11 through to the Naka Valley/Quali Jangi stuff (which is where the majority of these pictures are from). Worth a read if you want to know more behind all these pictures (though it doesnt explain the 'propellers' atop of that lads head...)
      Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Now that you mention it BAMF, theyre Mad for these 'propeller' contraptions! I was thinking along the lines of some sort of secure sat comms device, but na...i remember them mentioning about the heat in the book-theyre cooling fans!

Bagram (AFAIK)

& if im not mistaken that lad on the right is wearing an Arktis Buffalo Special 6 shirt

Naka Valley

Last edited by Brandon; 26 September, 2012, 21:57.
        Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Damn, ran out of time to edit the last post. Above i mentioned the 'Arktis Buffalo Special 6 shirt'. Arktis & Buffalo are two separate mobs (i had the 'Arktis Stowaway' on the brain at the time).

Heres the Buffalo Special 6 shirt which i reckon hes wearing...

As for the lads Cardi on the left...River Island '01 autumn/winter knitwear?

Comment

Id agree on that. Can see the zipper label sticking out and it does look the same as the manufacturer picture one above.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Forget the arktis jobby, I want the guy on the left's golf jumper! Yeah baby :p
              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
              It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Ha yeah. They look like two guys on holiday in that picture.
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

'Don't mind us... we're birdwatching. We need a satphone to birdwatch...'
                  It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Shhh, its actually a special new bird finding finder thing.

Comment

Bird finding? Bet Bill Oddie never had one of these...

Seriously, im not going off topic this guy is SBS

Comment

Compensating...?

Comment

I bet that's a 600mm F/4... Probably worth more than most family cars!
                          Last edited by B.E.N.; 27 September, 2012, 09:57.

Comment

Nothing scares an Afghan more than a man in a cardy... Except perhaps a Kilt!

Dammit, and now Ill be thinking lines from Carry On Up The Khyber all day!

... Now there's a loadout idea!

Comment

Nah,dont do it, trust me its hard on your knackers.

We played as WWII highlanders in a 'retreat to dunkirk' game in battledress jackets and kilts.

Ended up with or knees ripped to shreds (the wool socks and kilts protected your shins and thighs but the knees got hammered) and occasional stings if you croched down over nettles or thistles

Never again....

Comment

my mate Sandy at said event...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pricey You wanna know? Ask me... Find out more about Pricey
                                Working...
                                X