Wanting a Budget British loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wanting a Budget British loadout

Just got back from first skirmish with the kit in the pictures (So S10 etc, all apart from camera which i forgot) Went to Epsom Woodland.. Did 1 1hr game then lunch then a 3hr game..Got loads of people saying about how hot i must be XD But wearing the mask through all that was all good..Oh and about the webbing..During briefing one of the guys saw and walked over and told me it was back to front >.> So he took it off me and sorted it all out so now the webbing is all good, Yay! :P

So yeah, Airsofting in a S10 isn't that bad.. Legs and back are killing me though after 4hrs of running, climbing and forging through knee deep mud (Yes, Knee deep. And i am 6ft 1) Dropped gun once in mud too <.<
    A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Comment

Don't know if its the pictures, but the webbing seems to be sitting too low... might need to shorten the steps on the yoke...

Just my 2p..

Mat.

Comment

If you want typical British loadout for your face, just buy a shamagh. Loads of different colours and very, very British haha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DatJames Find out more about DatJames
        Working...
        X