ARU Police loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ARU Police loadout

The guys in Jeans and whatnot were CO19?
    Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Billyb View Post
      The guys in Jeans and whatnot were CO19?
      Fair enough.
      yes mate, the guy in the green head-over and the guy with the "three" handguns (actually G17 with light on thigh and G17 without light on chest) and a G36 magazine on other thigh are both met police SFOs, the rifle officers in the Green Head-overs are also SFO/rifle officers

If a situation in London arose where elements of UKSF were deployed the cordon would be pushed back far enough that noone would get photos

Comment

hi guys and gals. im after a tazer prop for my police loadout to get the authenic look does anybody know were i can get one from as ive got my vest and the rest of the load out including handcuffs :D lol any help would be great!!!
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

• Asp red gun taser, then paint it up
          Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
          King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
          https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Check the helmets from today's Cardiff siege
            Attached Files

Comment

• ? What about them? Looked at getting them last year. All mod cons these days!
              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

they're ops core or similar just gives another option over the old PASGT or the AC900

Comment

Gucci policing!

Comment

Originally posted by WestyIII View Post
                    -Tomster, I'm sure I have seen the Police with an LMT AR15....
                    Some info on that one, the LMT AR15 is being rolled out in some forces, after a certain incident where Police AFOs were actually out ranged by the suspect. After the outcome, this certain force claimed there was a need for a longer range rifle and adopted the LMT.

Comment

Cheshire Constab. Some others are having a look.

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                      Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Nope not Cheshire.

The incident was kept very very quiet (stop public paranoia). I only know because I work with the Police, hence the bit anonymity . Basically as I was told the suspect had a scoped rifle and was out ranging the AFO's G36s. Apparently longer range weapons didn't arrive in time, prompting a review into giving AFOs the LMT.

Cheers

Comment

Ehhh?

Not saying what force the incident was silly boots... Cheshire have got / are getting the LMT.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Oops

My bad lol

Comment

• Grapevine hints at Yorkshire sniffing around the LMT too...
                              Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
                              King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Does any1 have an Irish ARU?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X