MTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
    Tisane, really? There was too much that didn't add up I the context of a number of threads, ias a quick example the pic of the osprey above. If it is a combat osprey, what the hell is "C-04"? It should've his zap number, which would, assuming a surname of smith, be SM1234, or what ever the last for numbers of his service number were.

Smitty, I think you need to come clean about just what exactly you were up to because at the moment you are looking a prize cock bigging yourself up with alot of lies, you are looking like the new Bang Your Dead.

Thing is though you guys know the military bits and bobs far more than i do.
    although i didnt take a particularly close look at his osprey, even if i did i wouldnt have noticed it wasnt a combat osprey anyway.....lol

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Re: MTP

Well I never, EVER thought I'd stick up for 'bangyourdead', but at least he actually did some of the stuff he said he did (even if all his photos of his 'SAS mates' were actually Italian paras and his brief stint in close protection did end up with him nearly getting a bunch of guys killed).

Smitty's just a sad pathetic little wannabe who couldn't accept not making the grade so he constructed a fantasy life so he could become a big man on the internet.
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

The worse bit is. There's no shame in failing a paras course, or not even getting on it. Its not easy.
        Same with the commando course.
        I went for the all arms course to get a green lid a few years back, I failed miserably due to injury and not being quite fit enough. I have no shame in that, its a nails course that only a handful pass.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Hot fuzz:
          You wanna be a big cop in a small town? Fuck off up the model village!
          sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
            The worse bit is. There's no shame in failing a paras course, or not even getting on it. Its not easy.
            Same with the commando course.
            I went for the all arms course to get a green lid a few years back, I failed miserably due to injury and not being quite fit enough. I have no shame in that, its a nails course that only a handful pass.
            Exactly. I couldn't do it myself, but lying about succeeding at it is inexcusable.
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Go to the top of this page, and you'll see I asked about his kit before.

(Bear in mind I'm actually a 17 year old cheerleader called Candi, with an I. I know sod all about the military) Anyway, it's got us off the tedious subject of MTP.

Battenburg, anyone?
              Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Knew it!! Only had to take one look at the picture and you could tell he wasn't a squaddie. Never seen MTP tucked into boots like that before.
                83B37163-F12A-43D5-AA66-9EFC3D109935-6389-000000BD78FDCBBD_zpse14b3c6d.jpg

Comment

It doesn't matter. He's gone. Matters not a jot.

I've finished the battenburg - anyone else got anything? It's a year since we had our last online picnic.
                  Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Battenburg? How about a nice Victoria sponge?
                    sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Oooh, lovely.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tropicaltrifle Find out more about tropicaltrifle
                      Working...
                      X