Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

'Tears of the Sun' Seal loadouts- a guide for any interested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 'Tears of the Sun' Seal loadouts- a guide for any interested.

HA genuinely didn't notice that. I'd assumed when they were talking about the M2 being the wrong way round they were talking about when it was at night.

Edit: cheers bud

Comment

Will try and copy this

Comment

NSFW, violent clips of two main engagements. Good gear shots and weapons in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Jtk...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnLK-Af9WjM

Enjoy... spoilers (And a ton of errors including that bloody backwards aimpoint again :p) though.
        Last edited by spetsnazdave87; 19 June, 2010, 23:36.

Comment

Doc Kelly loadout.

'Doc' Kelly, team medic and M203 user

'Doc' wears the generic raid-modded US woodlands, with cutoff black pilot's gloves and a vietnam-style bandanna (Available cheap at a certain online store for soldiers of fortune...). Standard jungle boots.

His vest is a Blackhawk Omega 40mm Rifleman variant in OD.

His belt kit comprises of an OD Blackhawk Omega holster for his Sig P226 (like Silk), an Alice 2litre canteen pouch, and a couple of large medical/utility pouches. He also has 9mm double pouches on his person, the blackhawk assault pack worn by him, Red and Slo, and a battlefield-pickup AKM.

His M4 is an M4A1 RIS with barrel mounted M203 and Aimpoint red dot sight in a cantilever mount this seems to be mounted on a three point sling.

Weaponswise you could use the M60E4, M4/M203, or AKM for this loadout. While he doesn't use the AKM it's your loadout, use your initiative

Comment

this is very good and i enjoyed reading it.
            seriously considering doing this myself now.
            thanks dave
            jmusa
            Originally posted by parky
            If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

Slo loadout

Slo- support gunner.

Slo is a fairly simple kit to put together.

Again, he has black cut-off mesh gloves similar to lake's, raid modded US woodland BDUs, a brown bandanna and jungle boots as his clothing.

His rig appears to be an LBT 1195j support gunner version (very similar to the blackhawk LRAK gunner vest, though there are pantac versions available). He has smoke grenades and double .45 mag pouches on the straps for his Socom magazines, which he has in the dropleg black holster. He also uses the blackhawk assault pack.

His weapon is a standard M249 para with railed top cover (though no optic), on a padded sling.

Comment

Originally posted by jmusa View Post
                this is very good and i enjoyed reading it.
                seriously considering doing this myself now.
                thanks dave
                jmusa
                No worries mate, thanks It's pretty easy to pickup, you can get a lot of this stuff cheap and replica but to be honest the real things arent so much more expensive that it wouldnt be worth investing in the genuine article.

Comment

Flea loadout

Flea loadout- second marksman

Flea has got quite a cool little personalised loadout.

He's got the cut-off gloves, raid-mod US woodlands, jungle boots and a US woodland boone hat, the latter of which he has knotted an improvised ghillie veil of burlap and scrim netting.

He's wearing a US LBV like Lake, with an attached OD camelbak/Arktis hump hydration carrier. His belt kit he appears to have a butt pouch, extra ALICE ammo pouches, and some canteen pouches or large utilities mounted. He uses a Mk23 socom, although never shoots it he has it in the same black holster. I presume he has the standard two double .45 mag pouches but I can't spot them.

I rather like his M4. It's an M4A1 sprayed green and black camouflage, with a fat suppressor on the end and what looks to be a Blackhawk polymer cheek rest fitted to the stock (I think magpul do a very similar version). He has a carry handle-integrated scope of which there are no airsoft replicas, but what looks to be very close to the Tokyo Marui pro scope that mounts on carry handles.

He wears the ubiquitous Blackhawk assault pack with smoke grenades attached, and also carries a LAW disposable rocket launcher.

Comment

Last but not least... Zeke loadout

Last but not least, the radio man, Zeke.

Zeke is a bit of an awkward bastard to nail for the loadout, as he seems to be using the fairly rare 40mm version of the LBV worn by Flea and Lake. I haven't seen one on my travels (though I haven't looked too hard), but it has a carrying capacity for grenades slightly overkill for airsoft- I'd roll with the blackhawk 40mm rifleman vest used by Doc Kelly to be honest.

Clothing; US woodland garrison cap, cut off black nomex gloves, raid-modded US woodlands. He also has a scrim scarf round his neck that he uses as concealment.

His belt kit is standard- on the riggers belt, black holster for his socom, the two double .45 mag pouches. He also has what I think might be a dropleg mag pouch on his left leg.

On the LBV belt kit he looks to have canteens and ammo pouches.

On his back he has a PRC military radio, which if you buy for your airsoft loadout you need a psychiatric evaluation :p

Weaponwise, he uses the same M4/M203 combo as Doc Kelly, and the standard suppressed socom .45 as a sidearm.

And there you have it! My next section will be a 'generic Tears of the Sun loadout' list. Gonna take a little break now to make a fuss of the puppy.

Comment

This was a bloody good read! Excellent detail in there mate, some stuff I wouldn't have picked up on. Thanks

Comment

Cheers bud, I'm building my Car-15 right now but I'll come back with the miscellaneous section in a few hours.

Comment

Car-15 for the BD loadout? You'll have yourself some very very nice looking loadouts when your done! quite envious to be honest! Will have to get my ass into gear and sort something out myself undecided who and from what yet though... something different me thinks.

Comment

Well i've run into a problem with it, the d ring isn't coming off. My next project is a G&P M4A1 similar to Lake's that'll suit the loadout.

Comment

hmm thats weird, have you got one of those fandabby rippof 'armourers wrench' thingymajiggies? or a monkey wrench does the trick for me..

Comment

nope, cant get a decent grip on it with my pliers either.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spetsnazdave87 Find out more about spetsnazdave87
                                Working...
                                X