Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

'Tears of the Sun' Seal loadouts- a guide for any interested.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 'Tears of the Sun' Seal loadouts- a guide for any interested.

I'd stay away from real stuff personally mate, it's always changing and everyone has their own opinion. I prefer working loadouts from reference pics so films are much easier.

Comment

i say we have a sticky that is for general loadout help with dedicated contributors,someone ask a question they help etc ..

Comment

argh stop making me want to watch tears of the sun!!! cant watch it until i get that m14 of yours dave!!
        Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

The m4s they use really remind me of the ones in blood diamond
          "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
          Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Um they're not really anything alike, aside from one of them's painted... :S

Comment

the ones in blood diamond have a2 recivers, no ras and surefires attatched under the front sight block via barrel mounts!!!! ( just watched today ) they are more like if not xm177/car-15s
              Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

I know, I'm building one :p

Comment

sexy!!!!
                  Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, the gun's pretty nice too

Comment

lol :D:D must admit that your loadout is just superb, would go for the old hairstyle but the gf wouldnt be happy
                      Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

Cheers man, my ex didn't like my hair either but don't have that problem anymore

Comment

like why dont we have a loadouts sub forum like on another uk based forum

Comment

well this one is called the 'Gear & Loadouts' Subforum... isnt that enough...

Comment

fookin brilliant thread Dave - hats off!

Mac
                              Originally posted by Coz
                              Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Love this movie and your guide is simply fantastic! Kudos to you mate, think ive just found a use for my Mk23!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spetsnazdave87 Find out more about spetsnazdave87
                                Working...
                                X